Closed Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM Im 39 in 3wks! FS wasnt as aggressive with my first round though.

Im trying to snap into positive peggy pants, but negative nancy keeps getting in my head. How did you fix your head for another IVF round @Kookii ?

I just feel pressure. I know I shouldnt but I do. I have to find a mantra to feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Sorry ladies.. Didnt mean to be like that. Just done my puregon and feel alot better. I forgot how easy it was. Different drugs. Im ready.
    Last edited by Billie2; 03-02-2016 at 18:21.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @LillyM and @Kookii, I am so glad that you ladies are feeling great after rest.

Me, not so good. Woke up in pain. I had taken 2 tablet Panadol tablets earlier and only felt sore but now that they are wearing off, the pain is kicking in. I think it might be the ohss, the pain is in the lower ab area, like menstral cramps. Now I am wondering whether I can go to work tomorrow. A tad worried that the pain isn't normal but I will monitor and speak to the nurse tomorrow if it doesn't get better...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @LillyM Im 39 in 3wks! FS wasnt as aggressive with my first round though.

Im trying to snap into positive peggy pants, but negative nancy keeps getting in my head. How did you fix your head for another IVF round @Kookii ?

I just feel pressure. I know I shouldnt but I do. I have to find a mantra to feel better.
    We don't have any children, I reckon when you're trying for your first you'll do whatever it takes. According to stats IVFers need an average of 3.6 cycles to achieve a successful pregnancy, we are more than hoping this is THE one. We decided we'd try at least for two whole years, so one more to go.

We're trying to take it one day at a time. We've talked about it a few times (not many though), DH don't wanna think about donor sperm yet but I already know that that's the next step, and adoption our last resort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there @VickyP!! Yes if u get any more pain or the pain intensifies, definitely call the nurse. I suggest the panadeine forte if its too much for u. And heaps of rest and toilets trips.
    **big hugs** to u hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii Yes I agree. TTC #1 I would do anything. There are limits with secondary infertility. For us anyway. I am really praying for fertilisation tonight for you, I wasn't aware of your past cycle outcome till today. Everything crossed.
    @VickyP I bet you arent too good. Now we know why you felt sick in stims. Take it easy. Take the panadeine forte you should have gotten with your crinone.
    @LillyM hope you are ok & get great newd tomorrow..

Thinking of you @RainbowLorikeet

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (04-02-2016),LillyM  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well EPU gals ~ @Kookii, @VickyP & @LillyM ~ you girls are amazing!!! Well done on such great results! Totes jealous of your awesome numbers! Very excited to hear emby numbers too! Rest up honeys ~ you all deserve a good nights sleep. I really hope oohs stays away for you all. I was rather sore the day of and the day after but yep, heat pack & panadol was my life saver along with my darling husband waiting on my every need. Felt so lovely all the extra attention!! Good night lovely ladies!! Xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (04-02-2016),LillyM  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP so sorry I haven't seen your post earlier, I would have told you that I wasn't feeling that great either last night, so you don't feel alone or freak out thinking you're the only one...

I think once the anesthesia leaves your system for good, that's when sh*t gets real lol. Last night I wasn't impressed with myself: painful ovaries and tummy in general, light headache, sore boobs... Worst is, after a 3hrs nap in the afternoon I couldn't go to sleep! (I never nap)

Popped 2x panadols, had a nice dinner, tried to get distracted... what can you do...
    This morning only sore boobs are still there, the rest is gone. Really hope it'll be the same for you. Now oohs might intensify the effects, not too sure...
    Did you end up calling the nurses?
    @Kookii are you feeling today hun?

Can't wait to receive that call - Dr told me that it would be around 11am if I remember well, not sure if they are usually on the dot?

Looking fwd everyone's updates!

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Thanks @LillyM for making me feel better, I know I'm not alone but I wasn't expecting this much discomfort and bloating.

I feel better this morning. Still feeling bloated but not so much pain anymore, but it feels as if the ovaries are swollen (not that I actually know what that feels like). I didn't get any other meds other than the Crinone @Billie2. I think Dr MacDonald wasn't very certain about the ohss. I think I might ring Primary up and see if I can get myself looked at just in case.

I am just hoping that some of my eggs made it. Plenty of cases that high number of eggs = low quality and no fertilisation. I really should try to be more positive.

Looking forward to hearing good news from you ladies!

@unicorn2016, how are you? Am thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP for ease of mind Id contact the nurses too. I had Dr Lukic at EPU & got a script for Panadeine Forte with my crinone. And I got 2 eggs with no risk in sight of OHSS. I didnt even open the box. They obviously new your risk. Different Dr's I guess. Or nurses. No sure who hands out the meds. I cant even remember getting dressed after EPU so my recollection isnt crash hot.

Best wishes today to @Kookii @LillyM @VickyP Cant wait for your updates..x