Closed Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I'm on my way home. Famished like crazy and can't wait to have something to eat and go home, hug a hot pack and sleep.

@LillyM and @Kookii, congratulations! What great numbers! Grow embbue grow! @Kookii, I think you were outside when I was changing into the scrubs. The receptionist came in to get the nurse saying a patient was unwell and throwing up.. I hope you feel better now!

Afm - I had 23 eggs removed. A tad too many. Dr MacDonald was very surprised. She told me that my egg transfer will have to wait until the next cycle due to ohss. So the strong ones will get frozen and then I'll have to do additional consultation with Dr George and the nurses at IVF before they can advise on egg transfer. Too much is no good too. Feeling a tad sore now and hoping that it won't get worse due to the ohss.

Zoning out so will catch you all later!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (03-02-2016),LillyM  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!@Kookii- 12 eggs like me!! I hope you feel better hun. I had a lady who had vomiting after her epu when I was in recovery- I felt soo bad for her because I was so chirpy and my face in those bikkies while she was had hers in a vomit bag. @VickyP-- Ok.. hands down -- you're the winner!! Holy Moly 23 eggs!!!
    Take care the next few days hun, rest up. I've read some women get adverse effects from ohss such as vomiting and nausea.

well done lovely ladies. You all did a wonderful job today and such great results!! Im very proud of you all
    @Billie2 - have you started the puregon yet?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (03-02-2016),LillyM  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant believe you were all there at the same time. How funny. Congrats to all. I hope you all get quality embies for transfer/freeze. I imagine it will take a little bit of stress off with iceypoles for safe keeping. Good luck with tomorrows news. Look after yourselves and sleep well tonight.

I am thinking of you @RainbowLorikeet with your BT today. xx. I had a champagne in hand when I got my result. 🍾 Was no surprise for me, but I hope you get a surprise..

Thanks tjuls, Billie's drug lab opens tonight. 250 puregon in the guts. Praying I have a positive response. Im very anxious. Well I cant do any worse than last round!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (03-02-2016),tjuls  (03-02-2016),VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mhhh just woke up after 4ish hrs sleep and first thing I do is read my fellow warriors ahahah!

Thank you so much for words of encouragement everyone!
    @Kookii: so sorry to hear about vomiting etc, that's not fun... Good to know that you're all comfy at home now, and 7/8 mature eggs are def worth it right! Excellent job!
    Are you sure it was me next to you? I overheard that the person next to me had 5 eggs retrieved and she left before me, not being sick at all. She was blond and tall, I'm blond ans short.
    @VickyP: Jesus! You woman, you delivered ahahah! Fingers crossed that ohss won't be too much of a pain... Good news is that out of this number, they will find some really good quality eggies FOR SURE! Take it easy and have a nice snooze hun, you well deserve it!
    @Billie2: yayyy you're in the game again hehe!! For some reason I have a good feeling for you with the Puregon, maybe because that's what I've had and it treated me well so far. They put me right away on 300iu, meaning that if you have less, you're not considered as a so low responder right?!
    I'm sure it'll work out just fine!! Can't wait to follow your new journey

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (03-02-2016),VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM what was your AMH level to get that diagnosis? Mine is 9.4 and Im 38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you, lads! Felling great now, peeing every half hour 😁. Other than that, no pain at all! 💪

Omg @vicky! 23 eggs! Hope you don't get the ohss symptoms. On my second cycle I got 18 eggs, and hurt so bad when trying to pee I was afraid every time I had to go to the toilet. It took me two days to be able to walk straight and pee normally. Really hope it's not your case. Drink litres and litres of fluids!

Yay @tjuls! Hope you get all of them fertilised! Lots of Snow babies for you!

Good luck with the stimming @Billie2!
    @LillyM yes, it was you! You left before me! And I remember your cute dress 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 sorry I can't remember, I was such a noob (and still am!), numbers didn't mean anything to me...

I'm turning 38 in 1 week, so same age.

All I remember is AMH level was actually "alright", no sign of pre-menopause. My issue was def number of eggs from the very 1st scan...

Sorry I can't help more

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii ahahaahahahah I wasn't wearing a dress.... was def not me, the person next to me left first lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    @Kookii ahahaahahahah I wasn't wearing a dress.... was def not me, the person next to me left first lol
    Hahaha, she had blonde short hair and got 7 eggs as well. What are the odds? 😂

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Billie2!! Finally the day has come for ur nxt set of jabs!! I think u will be fine with the 250 puregon. U got this in the bag!!