Closed Thread
Page 79 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lmao
    Ok @Billie2.. I'm going to keep an open mind from now til BT.. And I will be ur Eskimo companion if u will have me in ur igloo .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-02-2016),VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA! I'll do personals later, haven't read all those pages yet 😁
    Scan went well, 8 nice looking follies, and still growing. Had the trigger last night at 10:30 (first time using Pregnyl and had to have all the other 3 as well. Scary!).

EPU tomorrow at 9:45!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-02-2016),LillyM  (03-02-2016),tjuls  (02-02-2016),VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @Kookii . u will have LillyM and VickyP as ur EPU buddies!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-02-2016),VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii nice work! Best wishes tomorrow. I hope you get a sweet surprise when you wake. I think I was asking how many eggs as I was waking. They must see some great stuff in there!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

That's so great @Kookii!! Very good follie numbers too! Hope it all goes really well for you today!! Xx

I want in on the igloo too @Billie2 & @tjuls!! Some isolation sounds wonderful right about now! My theory of telling those who are close to me is coming back to bite me... I'm over giving everyone updates almost on a daily basis, it is lovely to have so much support but at least once a day someone asks me how I'm going 'with it all'/feeling and I just give the generic response feeling great which I am but I honestly don't know what else to tell them, I don't feel particularly different other than sensitive boobs, twingey back and salmon coloured discharge but I'm not going to tell them all that because then they might think I'm getting my hopes up by having some sort of early pregnancy symptoms which I'm probably overthinking anyway. I normally get sore boobs right before AF and an ache in the back so who really knows hey! The mind f**k of it all really has begin to set in over the last 2 days since being back at work. Come on Saturday when I'll POAS!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First of all - good luck @Kookii and @LillyM! I'll be right behind you and we will all do well I am sure it will all work out well!

Thanks everyone for the tips about the Corinne gel - sounds slimy to me, I can't decide yet what time, but maybe I will do 9.30 so that I can lie right down and be in bed at night. My job is very desk bound, so the sitting down may help.

@Billie2, you crack me up all the time! It does feel like baking a cake doesn't it? DH had the same reaction when we saw the nurse Tracey. She showed us what to do and my eyes must have looked like saucers when she took the big needle out and she very quickly said, "that's for mixing, not for you". It's probably better to watch the video once than read my rambling 42,683 times. I agree with @tjuls - good tip is, hold the vial upright after mixing and draw liquid back into syringe with syringe still upside down (so you pull upwards), that way you can get all the liquid back into the syringe. After you try it for the 1st time, you will know what we mean.

@tjuls, @MissTilly and @unicorn2016 - hang in there! I agree with @Billie2, don't trust how you feel 100%. I think the hormones are really wonky either way. I have had months I am so sure I was pregnant with all the signs and it turned out not to be, so unpredictable. I am wishing lots of baby dust for all of you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello hello!

Quick update from my end: surgery went well, had Dr MacDonalds who is lovely. Lovely staff too.

Everything went nice and quick, got a bit impressed and overwhelmed when I stepped in the theatre - wow all those ppl just for me?! - but everyone was so nice and caring, they put me at ease.

They retrieved 7 eggs and I'll have the call (or do they sms?) about number of embies.

The waking up was nice, felt just like I wanted to sleep more lol. At home now, not a single pain, no discomfort, nothing. Just s bit drowsy. Maybe will come later...

Also they told me that transfer will probably happen on Monday, ie day 5. Now I got surprised coz how would they know at this stage if at least 1 embryo will make it to day 5??? This confused me a little.

Anyway, relaxing now and thinking of @Kookii and @VickyP - looking fwd to your updates buddies! 😉

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well, no matter what the stage they're at... So much positivity greatly helps!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @LillyM thats a lucky number! They will tell you day 5 due to getting quite a few eggs. Tomorrow you will get a call with how many fertilise. Then they will confirm your transfer appt. Have a good rest. I had no pain or anything. Wasnt even sure they went in there to be honest!

Nice work!! Its great news!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome job @LillyM!!
    7 embies very good!! Take it easy hun.. The pain will set in once the drowsiness wears off. I found the no the worst with pain and peeing was in the afternoon evening of the transfer. So up those electrolytes and water intake, feet up and have movie marathon!

U didn't feel the effects @Billie2 because u're a wonder woman!! U're a tough cookie

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update before I fall asleep. 😴

Procedure went smoothly, they retrieved 12 eggs, Dr said that we may loose a few and we could end up with 7/8 mature. As always, I felt crappy after so I had to stay longer because of my low blood pressure. Chris, one of the nurses, took it 4 times before they decided to let me go. When I got up and walked 5 metres, I had to ask DH to help me sit down. 15 seconds after I was vomiting and had one of the receptionists and a nurse next to me.

Finally home with a heat pad, and coconut water/ Gatorade by my side! Now to wait for the call which it won't be until tomorrow.
    @LillyM I think you were just next to me in the recover room. Congrats on your 7 eggs! Xxx

Any updates @VickyP?

How's everyone doing?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-02-2016)