Closed Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm glad your entertained by my name & the pen is a hit!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnaInWonderland For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope you feel better soon @Billie2! Hot water bottle? Get plenty rests and fluids... I will be sure to youtube the videos too!
    @Kookii - you had an appt with Primary too right? Looking forward to your updates!

And I am taking everyone's suggestions for coconut water and gatorade. Stocking up tomorrow for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u have ur first apptment today @clucky14 or am I just confused.. Hahaha

Thank you ladies.. I'm positive because I have a great group of ladies making me laugh and staying positive. Couldn't do it without u all :* xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^-^ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on trigger ! So very close now I remember hubby doing mine three years ago as I am chicken with needles !! [QUOTE=VickyP;8393299]Oh! I just got exciting news as well! Looks like we are on the same st Friday. She was really nice and friendly though and kept apologising for hurting me. It's always like this so I was very surprised that it hardly hurt at all today with Aisha, plus she's so nice and friendly too. She's mentioned that I have many small follies and only 50% of them are growing... So if I get any numbers like dear @tjuls, I would

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy!!

Trigger done - took me 20sec (the 10s holding included), so easy! The easiest indeed

Thanks for the good advises and lovely support!

I'm getting addicted to this group, can't be good....

I'm needles free! Just had my happy dance!
    @VickyP: you're next! Go girl!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my appointment today with DH we had to take my 2 year of along and it was so bad she decided to be over tired and have a tantrum and goes crazy in our appointment so it was a very non relaxed appointment ! But we really liked Dr Wallace she was lovely she order some tests as our last ones at Genea were done 3 years ago now so I have to do some blood tests once Af arrives and a ultrasound after it and DH has to do his test so starting ICSI this month is out if the question but it's looking like March for us which isn't too bad once tests are done I have to make a GP appointment so now it's just waiting for getting the tests done QUOTE=tjuls;8393397]Did u have ur first apptment today @clucky14 or am I just confused.. Hahaha

Thank you ladies.. I'm positive because I have a great group of ladies making me laugh and staying positive. Couldn't do it without u all :* xx[/QUOTE]

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016),VickyP  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to check with you all is it day 1 of your period you start first injections ? It's been awhile since I did ICSI and I can't remember and would have asked at appointment today but I forgot !
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I had my appointment today with DH we had to take my 2 year of along and it was so bad she decided to be over tired and have a tantrum and goes crazy in our appointment so it was a very non relaxed appointment ! But we really liked Dr Wallace she was lovely she order some tests as our last ones at Genea were done 3 years ago now so I have to do some blood tests once Af arrives and a ultrasound after it and DH has to do his test so starting ICSI this month is out if the question but it's looking like March for us which isn't too bad once tests are done I have to make a GP appointment so now it's just waiting for getting the tests done QUOTE=tjuls;8393397]Did u have ur first apptment today @clucky14 or am I just confused.. Hahaha

Thank you ladies.. I'm positive because I have a great group of ladies making me laugh and staying positive. Couldn't do it without u all :* xx
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippeee @LillyM.. Congratulations on ur last injection! It's such a relief once the trigger needle is drawn and u pack everything up.. Haha.. I'll wait for VickyP to do hers and then do a happy dance for u both
    Sorry to hear ur 2yr old made the first apptment a little harder but kids are kids.. They get easily bored and sometimes I think they have this instinct when the 2nd one is coming.. It's like: ' i need to sabotage this meeting so I can remain the only child for a little longer!!
    Sounds like the plan is coming together really well with all the tests.
    At Primary blood test on cd2 and then injections on cd3.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (02-02-2016),VickyP  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry forgot to tag u @clucky14 in the last post..hehe