Closed Thread
Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Quick update here: after 2nd appt this morning, got the call this arvo and Trigger is for tonight at 8pm! Now can you just confirm that the injection needs to be done in the stomach as well as I couldn't find this info anywhere? (just want to triple check here as I don't want to stuff it up!)

ER is scheduled on Wednesday 7.45am and I'm pretty excited, everything is moving so fast. Anyone on Wed morning by any chance?

Only 6 good sized follies spotted today but that's what we have and I want to be happy and positive about it.

Looking forward to read updates about 2nd appt ladies today

Congrats to @tjuls! What an awesome journey so far, your numbers are just a dream everyone is hoping for! Well done!
    @Billie2: I couldn't help but crack up at your "someone stole my periods"! I feel you tho, those ones always show up when we don't want to, and the one time you looking forward to them...Daaaaammn! Hang on there, it will happen....

Talk soon X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @tjuls, my awesome cycle buddy, on being PUPO! Happy dancing time (right after I get up after letting the crinone do its thang)!!!That's a bummer on your acupuncturist but i reckon you've got this in the bag anyway!! You're always so positive! Your chi is definitely aligned 😊 Go with that very good looking cervix of yours and work it girlfriend! You've got this!

Oh bugger @Billie2!!! Come the f*** on Bridget (AF!!)! How dare she muck both of us around, she was unexpectedly early for me and now late for you!

Afm- I had such a good today. I had my first day back at work today, I tell ya, it was definitely a lot easier than I thought it was going to be! One of the other girls in a different branch has helped me out immensely and has basically looked after everything while I've been away! She's a life saver! And suggestions as to what I should get her to say thank you? I also found out today that I've got a big sheep sale on Friday, I process livestock sales ~ can't get much more country than that hey! Hehe! Which means I'll have a busy week getting ready for that which will hopefully make the week go super quick! Officially half way through the 2ww. Hubby and I decided that I will POAS on Saturday morning so that if it's a negative we'll have the weekend to take it all in and won't be such a shock come Monday after my blood test OR get super excited after BFP & blood test to confirm it!!!

Thanks @AnaInWonderland! It's so great to hear that there are similar clinics popping up giving people who normally couldn't afford it or just think it's all too much emotionally more options! Good luck lovely with your journey too! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh! I just got exciting news as well! Looks like we are on the same boat @LillyM. I also had my second scan today and the nurse called me close to 6 to say Trigger tonight. The only problem is that my trigger is at 1am?! I'm also dying to know what I need to be careful about the trigger too - I don't want to stuff it up too! Anyone with pointers please? @LillyM - lucky you, I'd have preferred early morning so that I have a whole day to rest. My EPU is at 12.15pm.

Aisha scanned me today - she's a gem. It wasn't as painful as the last time. I've got a uterus leaning towards the back (can't remember what fancy name they gave it) which makes it tough to scan and I got prodded so hard by this other lady called Christine last Friday. She was really nice and friendly though and kept apologising for hurting me. It's always like this so I was very surprised that it hardly hurt at all today with Aisha, plus she's so nice and friendly too. She's mentioned that I have many small follies and only 50% of them are growing... So if I get any numbers like dear @tjuls, I would be over the moon! The nurse said my hormones are on the high side today from the BT when I asked her "Wed? So soon?" Oops.

@tjuls - Congrats on the transfer! Sounds like fantastic news and I can't wait for the BFP!

@Billie2 - yay to AF coming! Keep us updated!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaayyyyy @Billie2!! About time hey!! So excited for you!

That's such great news @VickyP & @LillyM!!! Great follie numbers for both of you too! Yep, I did mine on my tummy same sort of area I did the puregon. What trigger are you using again? Mine was ovidrel which was a really simple pen to use, there was instructions in the box that said to do it arid the stomach area below your belly button. So great that you're going in on the same day too. Can't get much better than that in support hey!! Good luck girls! 👍🏻

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016),LillyM  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @AnaInWonderland. I think most of us wouldnt be here if there wasnt the low cost option. Or we would but we would all be very poor afterwards.. Hahaha
    Yay @Billie2.. The b***h finally arrived!! Now u can get started! I'm super excited for u.. This cycle WILL be better!
    Great news @LillyM. I knew I forgot someone when I posted my comments last week..
    Trigger already?! It's only been a wk and I've already forgotten how quickly the process is. Yes hun. The trigger goes in the abdomen , same as the antagonist and the puregon. The trigger is pretty much like the puregon pen, so it was painless. 6 follies is good!!
    @MissTilly. Glad to hear my cycle buddy is doing well back at work on first day. Depending on ur colleagues age, I would suggest a dining voucher to a nice restaurant. I lovey food, so that's what I would want to receive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Ovidrel... carefully reading atm with my other half

Stomach area it is then... well known area, works for me Thanks @MissTilly
    @VickyP 12.15pm is not that bad... I mean no matter what the time is, it's happening for us now so I'm kinda ok with anything lol! I'm pretty excited about it!! So happy you're on board too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @VickyP... It's happening for u as well!! U and LillyM will be together on wed and recovering at the same time!!
    The one other thing I can suggest with the trigger that I forgot to mention to @LillyM is I held my trigger in for a good 10secs after dispensing all the dose. I know its now important but I consider those last few drops valuable..
    Aisha is wonderful isn't she? Did u happen to ask what ur hormone levels were? My Estradiol level was 5480 pmol/L at my 3rd BT..and I had 11 follies on left and 8 on right. Since u have about 40 all up. I would expect that ur e2 would be high.
    I have my fingers xd for u that this doesn't affect ur transfer.
    Stay positive, u will get good results either way.

Happy dancing right now for everyone!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    Yep Ovidrel... carefully reading atm with my other half

Stomach area it is then... well known area, works for me Thanks @MissTilly
    @VickyP 12.15pm is not that bad... I mean no matter what the time is, it's happening for us now so I'm kinda ok with anything lol! I'm pretty excited about it!! So happy you're on board too
    @LillyM I youtube'd all my injections to see whats to be done. The trigger is the easiest, but so so important. Trigger night is a triffecta of injections. Never say "only" before you mention your eggs. 6 is really good. Quality remember. Its a basketball team with a coach. Top work...!!

Im in a world of hurt I tell you. My god it reminds me of my labour with my son. Hopefully a good sign.
    @AnalnWonderland Last March at a Women in Business Function I sat at a table with the Bump IVF nurses. I have a BumpIVF pen at work I will have to show a pic of. Its an egg with sperm in fluid. So funny. They were lovely, but Im in the Shire, so Primary was our choice by location.
    PS. I keep reading your name as Anal Wonderland and being a child and giggling.

Still thinking of the PUPO's @MissTilly @tjuls @RainbowLorikeet Stay positive and deep breaths of fresh air. Look forward not back.. xx
    @Kookii how are you?? When is EPU?

Cheers ladies... Mwaaaaaah!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, thanks so much everyone for the pointers on the Trigger Yup - I am on Ovidrel too. Just finished reading the instructions in the box and looks quite similar to Puregon (except the hold for 10 secs bit which @tjuls pointed out - i think that;s important, so I will be sure to count too! ) My worry comes from reports from some of you that you have met poor ladies in the post-op waiting area who didn't get any eggs from ER because they stuffed up their trigger, so I am wondering where the "stuff up" can come from... certainly want to avoid it!

@LillyM - glad to have you as cycle buddy! So egg-citing, isn't it.

@MissTilly - you are so funny! Loved reading your reactions!

@tjuls - Good looking cervix! wow - what a compliment! Like @MissTilly said, I also think your positive chi makes you more than ready! Way to go - I will be sure to be positive like you! oh, and no, they didn't say what my hormone levels were and I didn't ask - figured I won't understand anyway, so I didn't ask for details. maybe I should have. Haha.

I still can't believe how fast this is going. I only started my cycle last Monday so I have only had 7 jabs of Puregon (125iu each), 3 jabs of Cetrotide (plus 1 more tonight). I have so much medication left - 2 unopened vials of Puregon and 6 boxes of Cetrotide, (meaning I can do another round of stimming without collecting new medicine?! which i hope NOT!!!). Well, i shouldn't complain about not having to do more jabs. Looking forward to jab-free day tomorrow.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao.. @Billie2.. U 'crack' me up badly. I didn't notice Ana's name until u mentioned it!!
    Sorry we're having a giggle at ur name .. We love u @AnaInWonderland !!