Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MissTilly. Thanks hun... How r u doing? Hope u had a lovely weekend relaxing so that embie of urs can burrow deeper.
    My Acupuncturist cancelled on me last minute yesterday :/.. so this morning I'm contemplating whether to seek out another one before transfer or just relax and go in and trust my uterus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly.. Hope u had a good weekend relaxing and that embie of urs is burrowing deeper and deeper.
    My Acupuncturist cancelled on me last minute yesterday..:/ so am contemplating seeking out another one to do a session before transfer or just relax and hope that my uterus is priming itself for the welcome home party for my embie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man!! This stupid app keeps dying on me.. I keep thinking I have to repost my comments because the 1st one didn't work..

Thanks
    Reviews
    We tried to switch to Primary IVF last August from another clinic in Sydney. The initial doctor at Primary IVF gave us real hope, awesome lady but due to my age (45 this week) & low AMH the FS we saw after her approval (& to her surprise too), suggested we go back to the other clinic as at least they can support donor eggs.

However! Writing here as wanted to suggest another place to consider for all, BumpIVF in Mosman as they seem lovely & similar pricing to Primary IVF. All the best to all reading this with their journeys xo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnaInWonderland For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016),LillyM  (01-02-2016),MissTilly  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016),VickyP  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck in your ivf journey with donor egg @AnaInWonderland.

Afm - transfer done! Had Dr Lukic who was very nice.
    Embryologist made a comment that my day 5 blastocyst looks really good, so thats promising.
    I have 4 to be frozen down today and the remaining 5 will be allowed an extra day to grow. If they grow well tomorrow, they too, will be frozen down.
    I'm just grateful to have a good blastocyst for transfer and 4 spares.
    My cervix got called good-looking by Dr Lukic.. Hmmm.. Can cervixes be good looking?
    How is everyone? Can't wait to hear some news from everyone. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im losing my mind. Someone stole my period. Im def not preg. Its one thing to fail my first round, but now its effing up my next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Billie2
    Friends cycle got messed up after her 1st stim cycle as well but it made hers regular 32 day cycle now rather than 29-36 days.
    Did u have normal ovulation symptoms this mnth?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Oh no @Billie2
    Friends cycle got messed up after her 1st stim cycle as well but it made hers regular 32 day cycle now rather than 29-36 days.
    Did u have normal ovulation symptoms this mnth?
    Yeah the usual signs.. Its my 2nd cycle since the IVF. Last cycle was spot on normal. I should be almost finished af. I wanted my cycle to be done before my bday end of month. Now Ill be waiting going nuts come 39th bday. Ahhhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tjuls! Well done on your journey so far May your dreams become a reality.. Whoa!
    Hilarious to be told you have a good looking cervix! Not something you here every day. x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Whinge & win... Spotting! Day 1 tomorrow.
    F I N N A L L Y !!