Closed Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling good @MissTillly! Just trying to relax and keep myself occupied so I don't sit around counting down the days! Boobs died down immensely, still tender but nothing like during stimming.
    Not feeling as bloated but still sculling down water as much as possible.
    I'm guessing ur preg test is booked in a few days before me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

That's awesome news @tjuls, the heat pack/wattle bottle on the lower stomach area definitely made it more bearable for me. My preg test isn't until Monday 8th Feb, which is actually the date my AF is due in my app too! She can bigger off next month for sure! So not this coming Monday but the next one. Today I am 5dp3dt ☺️ is it weird that I'm enjoying saying/typing that? Just the fact I could potentially be carrying our baby due in October makes me smile so hard!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (30-01-2016),tjuls  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @LillyM! It's great to have you here. Looks like all 3 of us might cross paths on Mon for our scans - @LillyM, @Kookii and myself! My appt is booked in at 10.15am - now will have to find a creative excuse to get out of the office. Are you ladies there around that time too?
    @LillyM - Don't worry, I think 8 follies are a good number. You will ace this for sure. I keep telling myself, all i need is 1 golden mature egg for it to go to plan. hahaha.
    @Billie2 - did you start your cycle #2 today? Thinking of you!

Both @tjuls and @clucky14 have an exciting week coming up, so I hope you ladies are enjoying the weekend.
    @unicorn2016 and @MissTilly - how are you feeling? Can't wait for your updates and BFPs!

Afm today - I feel much better. Nausea's gone. Wondering whether it is because I started the Cetrotide last night (maybe they cancel each other out?!) or is it because it's the weekend?! In any case, I feel normal today so that's a bit of relief.

Trivia - A wild storm just blew past my place - crazy amount of rain + hail and now my kitchen is leaking. The apartment block opposite my house's got an underground car park which is flooded now. Poor cars in there - i see a couple of guys frantically pumping water out of there. Thankfully, the rain's died down now.

Stay safe and dry everyone!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first appointment is Monday well first one with Primary also but at 1pm wishing everyone the best for the week ahead ![QUOTE=VickyP;8391687]Welcome @LillyM! It's great to have you here. Looks like all 3 of us might cross paths on Mon for our scans - @LillyM, @Kookii and myself! My appt is booked in at 10.15am - now will have to find a creative excuse to get out of the office. Are you ladies there around that time too?
    @LillyM - Don't worry, I think 8 follies are a good number. You will ace this for sure. I keep telling myself, all i need is 1 golden mature egg for it to go to plan. hahaha.
    @Billie2 - did you start your cycle #2 today? Thinking of you!

Both @tjuls and @clucky14 have an exciting week coming up, so I hope you ladies are enjoying the weekend.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you I mean In one way it's good to be honest and when I told my boss last time she was great about it but this time DH and I have decided to keep it quiet . I just don't want the question asking ect : though I've let my supervisor know I may be starting IVF soon and she said if I going to need days off ect or be late to just let her know and for me to make up an excuse haha she's awesome. She said not to tell my boss so I'm not going to this time.I think it's a hard one I mean if you can trust the boss to not tell people then I would be honest but it's what you feel comfortable with though it's a difficult one to get a round if you are needing tests in morning ect see I normally start work 6 or 7am so days of blood tests in going to have to lie . We have actually decided to keep it quiet with family this time also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Yesterday I had to tell my boss. She wasn't in the office so I had to email her (I need to have a scan Monday morning, and couldn't change the appt as they are fully booked). She called me a few hours later asking me if I needed the day off.
    She was kinda shocked. I spent the whole year doing ICSI and not a single soul found out. I didn't even have to ask for days off! If it wasn't because next week I'm doing EPU and is gonna be a busy week, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have told her a thing. For some reason, I just talk about it online. Only two close friends know, not even my parents. DH is more open and he's told his family and friends.
    If you don't want to tell your boss, and you can avoid it; go with it!
    I feel now that Monday is gonna be awkward as hell! I wish I hadn't had to tell her 😩

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you for a BFP😛
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    That's awesome news @tjuls, the heat pack/wattle bottle on the lower stomach area definitely made it more bearable for me. My preg test isn't until Monday 8th Feb, which is actually the date my AF is due in my app too! She can bigger off next month for sure! So not this coming Monday but the next one. Today I am 5dp3dt ☺️ is it weird that I'm enjoying saying/typing that? Just the fact I could potentially be carrying our baby due in October makes me smile so hard!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    G'day Ladies!

Thanks heaps for the warm welcome!
    @Kookii, @VickyP, @clucky14, my scan tmrw is at 8.45am, not sure I'll be seeing any of you this time?

I'm really looking forward this 2nd scan, things are moving fast!!

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!! Looks like sun is back yay!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's the day @tjuls!!! Hope your transfer goes really well, you're literally hours off from finally being PUPO again! Xx

Lots of good vibes to those who have appts today also! @Billie2, are starting stims today?! I bet you can't wait to get stuck into it! You've got this girlfriend 😉👍🏻

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016),tjuls  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

@tjuls best wishes luv. Big big day, another on PUPU.
    @MissTilly Morning.. Sorry Ive been absent. I have been reading. Hope all is going well for you and you are still very positive!

I will have to catch up & work out who is where.

AFM - No, my cycle has not started. Im in a weird spot. I will contact the nurses this morning. Im a religious 25 day cycler, Im on cd28. Im really scared my hormones have gone mental and maybe I didn't ovulate!? The only thing different this cycle is the baby aspirin from ov. I cant find anywhere that it delays af. I will just tell the nurses my predicament and it might be to just hurry up & wait.

Oh & welcome @LillyM !! Best wishes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (01-02-2016),MissTilly  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Billie2!! Big day today for everyone. Good luck today @clucky14 @Kookii @VickyP for ur BT Scan.. Can't wait to hear how much of those follies have grown!!

Have u poas @Billie2? Would love to hear u fell preg naturally!! I tried the baby aspirin (100mg) awhile ago for a mnth ( from ovulation) but it didn't change cycle length. I'm usually have 29-31 day cycles. I think it might be ur body is adjusting from the stimming in Dec. I hope she does come this afternoon though so u can get started on cycle #2.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-02-2016),MissTilly  (01-02-2016)