Closed Thread
Page 68 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kookii - i'm drinking about 2 litres of coconut water an hr- I'm drinking more than my car drinks petrol!! But I must admit it is helping aloot. It doesnt hurt when I pee anymore ( Thank God). Even having a little giggle at my son last night killed me..
    This is my first stim cycle- so I have nothing to compare to. I didn't expect to respond so well, although I had a slight suspicion on my #2 monitoring scan that I would get around 5 follicles, but certainly not 12!!
    So you're having 3 injections tonight?!!. what is your trigger?
    Well BT and scan done and dusted, you can look forward to # 2 in a couple of days and hopefully those follies are developing nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic result @tjuls!!! Pleased for you!!! Enjoy some well deserved champagne! Hope the time passes quickly for you to transfer on Monday!

@Kookii great news re the scan. Hope injections etc all OK! Wow!! It Is all happening here!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Received a call to confirm appointment next week eeeeek nervous ! So had to do a lot of calling around as hadn't received me medical records from first clinic yet but they should be there today or tomorrow though I will still have to chase it up! Also I was told I am seeing dr Wallace ? Any one had him or her ? Not even sure if it's a male or female !
    I havent heard of a Dr Wallace @clucky14.. He or she may be a new GP there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kookii and everyone's concern. I'm feeling a bit better and I spoke with the nurse on the phone (they are so nice - I left a message with the reception and they rang me back in 10 mins). She's mentioned that there may be cause of concern but asks some to monitor and see if the nausea goes away over the next few days. She said that some people react to the Puregon initially but it should ease up and if it doesn't, I need to let them know. I'm just really hoping that my cycle works out well because it is emotionally very hard too so fingers crossed that my body will adjust! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be new Dr then! Just wondering did everyone tell their work about IVF ? I did tell my boss the first time years ago with Bub 1 as their were days I would have to take off or be late but this time I kind of want to keep it to myself but I just don't know how I will get around it without having to tell. My boss was great first time don't get me wrong but I just don't want to feel pressure and people asking ect
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    I havent heard of a Dr Wallace @clucky14.. He or she may be a new GP there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 I haven't told work. I've just said I've had doctor appointments if I've had to give a reason for being out, but a fair few appointments have been during lunch, or first thing in the morning. For day surgery they give you a sick certificate for surgery but it doesn't specify why. You could also give different reasons, dentist, etc if you want to be more vague!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!! I've been driving most of the day heading home and just now lying down (crinone time...) to catch up on the last 24 hours!! What a day ladies! Welcome @VickyP!! So lovely to have another lady on board! I hope your nausea calms down ASAP, doesn't sound like much fun at all.
    @tjuls ~ I'm so excited for you!! This is just amazing result!!! Ahhh! I'm doing the happy dance around my lounge room for you! That's so great that you're ok if the transfer has to wait incase ohss flares up which I really hope stays away for your sake!
    @Billie2 ~ so glad your appt went well with dr George!! Come on AF!!! Thank you for the awesome roll call again! Love it!!
    @clucky14 ~ how exciting! Sounds like everything is falling into place once primary gets your file! Hope they showed up today so you didn't have to chase them up more.
    @Kookii ~ wonderful news that your stims are going well, my gosh ~ 3 injections tonight! You'll be a pro at this IVF business by the end of this cycle for sure and I so hope this cycle is a winner for you! Sounding very positive!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember last time getting a ceritficate for The pick up I guess I was late a lot due to blood tests in the mornings ect but yeah I am thinking I will have to be creative and think of some other excuses this time I just don't want the whole office knowing my business. Might have to have some sick days here and there and some excuses planned for being late on the days of blood tests and ultra sounds 😝😝
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowLorikeet View Post
    @clucky14 I haven't told work. I've just said I've had doctor appointments if I've had to give a reason for being out, but a fair few appointments have been during lunch, or first thing in the morning. For day surgery they give you a sick certificate for surgery but it doesn't specify why. You could also give different reasons, dentist, etc if you want to be more vague!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 I told my senior when we started ttc in Nov 2014 because he has intentions of retiring and was hoping to pass the baton onto me. So I had to be honest with him from the start and he has been really supportive now that we had to take the IVF road. The rest of the pple at work- I told them half truths ( makes me feel less quilty ) So i told them I'm having further tests done for an ongoing problem. Sure there will be one that will pry but as long as you can be honest and open to your boss, I'm sure it shouldnt cause too much problems.
    Welcome home @MissTilly!! Hope the drive wasnt too bad. Still feeling emotional?
    Good luck with your BT and scan today @VickyP. How is the nausea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FS mentioned Pregnyl, first time on it. Last cycle I used Ovidrel. Are they similar?