Closed Thread
Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Thanks @Billie2. I am wondering why too. Sorry about that, I haven't figured out the reasons why I am not getting the messaging rights. If I don't feel better after lunch, I think I'll call Primary up to see what they say. Thanks!
    @VickyP - its nursing @ then the name of the clinic, (no gaps) com.au

Nurses have already responded telling me to have my BT on CD2, pick up drugs CD3! Bloody weekend! Its set me back a day already before I start. Hopefully my af is late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP welcome! It's great to hear from you and I hope you get as much out of this thread as I did. I'd definitely speak to the nurse. And ask if taking paracetamol is OK. I think paracetamol is brilliant but I'm no doctor. I took puregon before dinner on an empty stomach.. For me dinner was the treat after the injections! Hope you feel better soon!!!

@tjuls, thanks for your message. I'm getting polyp removed at local hospital. I don't have private health insurance and think you just get referred to local hospital.

@Billie2 great roll call and I'm crossing my fingers for you on upping the dose.

@clucky14 good luck with your appointment! Great you're on the case with chasing them to send your records!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call back from Tracey (the nurse) and she said that 10 of my 12 eggs fertilised really well!!
    I was in total shock at first... floored is the better word to use. It can't possibly be, can it?!!!
    I'm really really happy about that and I hope they continue to grow. So i'm starting the Crinone tomorrow- and am expecting transfer to be on Monday. Yikes!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-01-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls you are joking! Are you sure you need IVF!? Thats an insane fert rate! I definitely have embryo jealousy! Looks like you will never have to do a full stim cycle ever again. Has that registered to you!?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Such great news @tjuls! CONGRATULATIONS and I can't wait to hear more good news! I agree with @Billie2 - that would feel like striking lottery if it ever happened to me! 😄

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao @Billie2 @VickyP !!. It's still settling in. The thought of never doing another stim cycle is enough to make me do a happy dance around work with my bloated belly!!
    I do feel like I won the lottery.. But there's still 5 days to go before transfer, so anything could happen. I'm staying cautiously positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you should be proud of yourself. Its a very good result. The less times you have to go through all this the better..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls, a happy dance and maybe some champagne sounds like in order! I would say that even at this stage, that's extraordinary results. I am so happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Those mnths of scullying down those horrible Chinese herbs and having multiple acu sessions a week finally has paid off. I hope all u ladies stimming or starting up respond just as well if not better than me. Let's fill up their freezer with our embies!!!
    First hurdle over, now to implantation... @VickyP have u decided to call the nurse about the nausea? Hope u're feeling a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Yay! Congrats on being PUPO @unicorn2016! 🙌👶
    @tjuls I remember my first EPU, I couldn't even walk from the bed to the bathroom. I was even scared to pee because I knew it'd hurt 😅. It helped a lot to drink plenty of fluids, water and Gatorade or similar. Drink at least a glass of water per hour, the most you pee the better (that's what the nurse said!).
    @clucky14 good luck next week!
    @VickyP welcome! I haven't been on Puregon, but I can definitely say that it's always a good choice to call the nurses if you're feeling unwell. They might not be available right away but they will call you back asap. All of them are lovely and always happy to help. Hope you get better soon! Is this your first round?
    @tjuls I'm with Billie in this one: fert rate jealousy 😂. This is amazing news! What did you do differently? Sorry but I don't remember how many did you get in previous cycles.

Afm, scan went well, plenty of follies in each ovary. Tonight to keep going with 150 GonalF + Orgalutran full syringe, and tomorrow I have to add one more: Luveris to help with the maturation of the eggs. Scan and BT on Monday.

Fun times ahead!😅