Closed Thread
Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    4 frozen is such a great result ! Congrats

Afm, I'm still reading the forums, and wishing you ALL the very best, incl those just starting a new cycle and those PUPO!!! and grateful for any tips... I'll be working on being super relaxed when the time comes for transfer that's for sure!

We've got 4 frozen for a month and a half at least, read up on embryo grading but doesn't seem to be a simple correlation between grade and outcome so just hoping for the best, when the time comes! and hoping the next month goes quickly, polyp removal mid month, FS appointment end Feb. Start FET preparation early March or later.... Going to try and keep busy with life and try not to worry about it all too much, hopefully that will make the time pass quicker![/QUOTE]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Received a call to confirm appointment next week eeeeek nervous ! So had to do a lot of calling around as hadn't received me medical records from first clinic yet but they should be there today or tomorrow though I will still have to chase it up! Also I was told I am seeing dr Wallace ? Any one had him or her ? Not even sure if it's a male or female !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this thread a couple of days back and I wished I had found this group earlier! Have spent the last day and a half reading through all the threads and I hope you don't mind me joining at this point.

I just started with primary IVF as well and am on my stiming cycle. Today is CD4 and it's all a bit exciting but also nerve wrecking for me. I am so glad to have found people who might be able to help answer some questions I have. My DP and I have been TTC for 2 years. I did get pregnant end 2014 but unfortunately had a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks. Haven't had much luck since then and it's been so emotionally hard. So I am glad to be on the journey because it feels like we are doing something about it.

Anyway, I wanted to ask - did anyone else feel nauseous from Puregon? I have done 3 125iu injections so far and I am feeling quite sick at work today and am wondering whether I should call the nurse up? Should I be concerned (given that my dosage doesn't seem as high as some of yours)? Or is there anything I can do to help alleviate it? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Hope this is right....
    @Danymatthew - Approx 10wks preg after 1st round IVF.
    @Kookii - stimming, BT/scan today (thurs)
    @unicorn2016 ������ - PUPO
    @MissTilly - PUPO
    @tjuls - TTC#2 - 12 eggs at EPU, waiting on news of fertilisation today (thurs).
    @RainbowLorikeet - 4 embryos frozen, waiting on polyp removal, then FS appt end Feb to start FET.
    @clucky14 - TTC#2 - Initial appt next week. Waiting to cycle.
    @Billie2 - TTC#2 - Start IVF#2 30th Jan.

@VickyP - stimming (Welcome!!)

I am so sorry if I have missed someone. xx
    Last edited by BH-community; 28-01-2016 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @clucky14!! Ur first apptment is right around the corner!!
    Welcome @VickyP! New ladies are also welcome in here!
    What time are u doing ur puregon injections? I didn't get any nausea from puregon but did have a couple of times with cetrotide BUT I noticed that the nausea occurred on nights after a bigger dinner than usual. So only suggestion I have is to do injections on an empty stomach or have a small meal if doing it after. If it continues, then yes call the nurse. Hope u feel better!
    Thanks for the roll call again @Billie2..nice to see the list growing!!
    Afm- haven't heard back from nurse about eggs yet. Will update soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls! I'm doing the injections just before going to bed. Didn't fancy having to trot around after getting pricked so I figured the best thing to do was to lie down and not have to move too much! I have my BT and scan scheduled for tomorrow morning so I am wondering whether I should wait it out or ring the nurse up today. It seems like feeling nauseous from Puregon is a "rare" side effect. Yikes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I was on Elonva for the first week and was terribly sick with projectile vomiting 3 days into it. I was out in 40+ degree heat and the mix wasn't good. Cant say much about Puregon as I only did 2 injections as a top up. I did night injections like @tjuls said. Email the nurse with any concerns (I just did & my cycle hasnt started😆). We all react differently to the drugs, our dosage doesn't matter. Hope you feel better..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for being reassuring that I am not paranoid @Billie2! Would you happen to have the email address for the nurse? Could you please PM me? Hope everyone else is feeling alright, it's not fun feeling sick and then looking at the clock and realising it's only 11am in the morning. 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Thanks for being reassuring that I am not paranoid @Billie2! Would you happen to have the email address for the nurse? Could you please PM me? Hope everyone else is feeling alright, it's not fun feeling sick and then looking at the clock and realising it's only 11am in the morning. 😝
    @VickyP tried to send you a PM but your settings isnt allowing PM's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2. I am wondering why too. Sorry about that, I haven't figured out the reasons why I am not getting the messaging rights. If I don't feel better after lunch, I think I'll call Primary up to see what they say. Thanks!