Closed Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kookii best wishes tomorrow!! Are you doing a full stim cycle or FET? My memory is as good as yours! My last cycle was Elonva and Puregon 150 for stims with Orgalutran antag. This cycle its just Puregon 250 for stim with Centrotide antag. I honestly believe it will help me upping the dose and keeping it simple.

This is a positive and exciting thread. I hope we all catch our dreams. Im starting to think it could actually happen. Butterflies start in my belly when I think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to read everyone's post and walk at the same time, almost impossible haha. Everyone seems to be powering along with amazing outcomes fingers crossed for everyone. It seems like Easter is here already with all these eggs...

Transfer went smoothly just hoping I've got a little friend inside growing strong, if not that's ok there's a few spares fur next time. Trying to be patient but not a strong point of mine
    @Billie2 you might have to do your little update again soon hard to keep track of everyone's progress 😝

Everyone sounds really positive and doing well. Take care 🦄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn2016 View Post
    Trying to read everyone's post and walk at the same time, almost impossible haha. Everyone seems to be powering along with amazing outcomes fingers crossed for everyone. It seems like Easter is here already with all these eggs...

Transfer went smoothly just hoping I've got a little friend inside growing strong, if not that's ok there's a few spares fur next time. Trying to be patient but not a strong point of mine
    @Billie2 you might have to do your little update again soon hard to keep track of everyone's progress 😝

Everyone sounds really positive and doing well. Take care 🦄
    😂will do tomorrow when I will be working from home. 👍🏻

2 PUPO on here is pretty exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls how much did you pay for your meds? My first round was $150 at the chemist. Just want to know what to expect on the weekend. 👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get where u're coming from @Billie2. U have been in the TTC game the longest in this forum (I think) so I understand we can all keep trying but there's always a point where u have to stop and re- evaluate what is more fulfilling. Ur son is lucky to have u and ur hubby. The drive, strength and dedication from u both is very inspiring. I would have been in pieces already. I was a total mess 6mnths to ttc until I found a support group of girls also TTC.
    Afm-.. It's effect of EPU has finally kicked in. I feel fine lying down but getting up to go to the toilet is painful and uncomfortable. Emptying my bladder brings on nausea.. Is that weird or what?! Haha..Just popped a panadol to help relieve abit of the discomfort.
    Yay @Kookii to first monitoring BT and Scan for the year!! Good luck with ur scan tomorrow. Hope those follies are growing well. Gonal f is pretty much the same as puregon (I think).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get where u're coming from @Billie2. U have been in the TTC game the longest in this forum (I think) so I understand we can all keep trying but there's always a point where u have to stop and re- evaluate what is more fulfilling. Ur son is lucky to have u and ur hubby. The drive, strength and dedication from u both is very inspiring. I would have been in pieces already. I was a total mess 6mnths to ttc until I found a support group of girls also TTC.
    Afm-.. It's effect of EPU has finally kicked in. I feel fine lying down but getting up to go to the toilet is painful and uncomfortable. Emptying my bladder brings on nausea.. Is that weird or what?! Haha..Just popped a panadol to help relieve abit of the discomfort.
    Yay @Kookii to first monitoring BT and Scan for the year!! Good luck with ur scan tomorrow. Hope those follies are growing well. Gonal f is pretty much the same as puregon (I think).

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like its my turn to stutter!!
    My meds totalled $111.90 @Billie2. It's a far cry from the $295 I heard some women pay because they have to use Lupron (sp).
    It IS getting very exciting in here with everyone starting up or finishing off their stim cycle.
    Hope ur embie is burrowing away nicely in there @unicorn2016!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I was fine and was in & out of sleep all day after mine. BUT I didnt respond, you responded well & ovaries will be sore. Did you get panadeine forte with your crinone? I got a box but didnt need it. Far out I am praying hard for lots of good eggs next round. Thanks for the $ info. Im assuming mine might be a bit higher only because I need more puregon doing 250 a day. Still got 1 vial of 300 at home.

Dont get me wrong, if we didnt have our son we would have acted earlier & I would do anything to have my own child. Even looked into adoption. We have a good little family, I just never felt finished & owe it to myself to have a go. Then I will be at peace & embrace naughty 40 next year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No @Billie2. I didn't pick up anything else other than the Crinone, but the panadol is helping so far.
    I pray that u respond well with this cycle, so u can really complete ur family and ur son has a brother or sister to dote over. That way u can still have ur little baby and have ur naughty 40!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-01-2016)