Closed Thread
Page 63 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14, ouch! That sux!! I think I was relaxed going in because I'd talked myself into a positive frame of mind like little mantras 'this is all going to be ok, nothing ventured nothing gained' that kind of stuff. But then again all v-jayjays are different so don't be hard on yourself, maybe let the dr know if you think it's going to hurt and she might be able to do something different to make it more comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

@clucky14 I was just nervous and had no idea what to expect. When you wait an hour with a heap of other women skulling water as your nurse told you a full bladder is not needed, I was never going to be relaxed. It didnt hurt at all (I have a son so the poor hallway has been used down there, I leak when I sneeze, & pee on a trampoline).
    @tjuls how are you feeling after trigger last night? Bet your belly feels full of quality eggies!!
    @Kookii congrats on starting your cycle!
    @MissTilly have a safe trip home with your Laverty preg referral BT!!!!!! Aaaaahh PUPO lady lookout!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 how did you go with transfer? We are missing you!
    @RainbowLorikeet how did it all go? How many potential rug rats did you get for later? Did I miss that result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't comment on the transfer process @clucky14 but I think it may be because u tensed up. I understand sometimes u just can't shake the nerves.
    Good luck with the first apptment nxt week. I'm curious if they alter ur treatment from Genea or stick with what
    worked before.
    Am feeling ok @Billie2 after the trigger. No side effects which was good and enjoyed an injection free day today The trigger needle was fine... Looked the same as the puregon, so it wasnt so frightening..fingers xd eggs are good quality!
    What time is ur apptment tomorrow @Billie2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls its midday I think! You must be pumped. If Im seeing Dr George that means you have Dr Lukic. She was good to me and changed my plan to ICSI when we got 2 eggs. Good luck for tomorrow..xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap @tjuls, sorry got my days mixed up! You would have triggered Monday night... I think I thought yesterday was still Monday yesterday! Wishing you all the very best for egg collection today & lots of healthy eggs! Enjoy the anaesthetic & the tea & bikkies afterwards! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2! Thank you!!! We're going to hit the road tomorrow, hopefully get home to some decent rain at home too! Yep, there's a local laverty there so come 8th Feb I'll be marching in on there and fingers crossed for a positive result!

Afm - I had a little melt down over something so stupid yesterday morning (hubby didn't want to go anywhere for Australia Day and for some silly reason I did when I should have been happy to have the day at home) when I should have been feeling on top of the world. My sister drove all the way from narrabeen to pick me up because I did want to see her new place too but felt buggered all afternoon anyway! Then she dropped me home and we had a lovely dinner on the deck then went to bed and I gave myself a good stern talking to to behave myself and not get worked up over silly things and to take it easy! Today's a new day! 2dp3dt ☺️

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-01-2016),tjuls  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww @MissTilly, hopefully the reason for the mixed emotions is due to the beginning if a BFP!
    Just sitting down having something to eat..
    But MissTilly pretty sumed up the whole process. I had Dr MacDonald today @Billie2 and she was fantastic!! Really really liked her. All the nurses were wonderful. I loved being knocked out so much that I asked for a top up when I woke up .. Felt like I had a 6hr nap. Grateful for the bikkies and tea afterwards. Didn't have any pain, it felt more like the 2nd day of period.. That bloating, heavy feeling. Poor lady next to me in the recovery was vomiting..
    Anyways.. Got told by very nice nurse April that they retrieved 12 eggs!!!
    I didn't expect that many at all! The downside is that they may have to cancel transfer this cycle, esp if hormones show I have mild ohss.
    I'm OK with that..
    Fingers xd they're good quality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey congratulations with the epu @tjuls, that's a great result, and fingers crossed for you @MissTilly, hope you enjoy being back home after your Sydney trip! Country sounds idyllic!! We went to the snowy mountains over there weekend and it was wonderful, prefer it without snow!!

Hoping your appointment with the FS went well today @Billie2, and you can start soon.

Afm, I'm still reading the forums, and wishing you ALL the very best, incl those just starting a new cycle and those PUPO!!! and grateful for any tips... I'll be working on being super relaxed when the time comes for transfer that's for sure!

We've got 4 frozen for a month and a half at least, read up on embryo grading but doesn't seem to be a simple correlation between grade and outcome so just hoping for the best, when the time comes! and hoping the next month goes quickly, polyp removal mid month, FS appointment end Feb. Start FET preparation early March or later.... Going to try and keep busy with life and try not to worry about it all too much, hopefully that will make the time pass quicker!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 frozen babies is very good @RainbowLorikeet. Are u having ur polyp removed by Primary as well or ur own gynae? Just thinking because got told today that the day surgery do other procedures as well not just EPU.
    Good luck with the surgery and hope u have a quick recovery ready for ur transfer early March! Xx