Closed Thread
Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ARGHHH!! @MissTilly. I'm doing the happy dance for u. Are u getting session of acu before transfer or only after? My acu is only doing before..she said she doesn't want to be anywhere near my uterus once the embie is in. But I know other acus who do them and they don't have any worries.. I think shes worried about getting sued if anything happens.
    Yup some clinics prefer 3dt over the 5dt but if they think ur 3dt is good to transfer, then I don't think they would wait. Hey it just means ur get to be PUPO 2 days earlier!
    Hope u had a great time while in Sydney. Hopefully the nxt time u come back will be ur BFP blood test. (Or can u do that at ur local Laverty?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from the nurse.. EPU scheduled for wed at 11am!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I missed the action. Im not 100% and cant wait to rest tomorrow.

All the best @MissTilly for your transfer this afternoon. In assuming you are about to hit the waiting room for roll call. Blow your lucky emby a kiss on its way in and see it in 9mths time. And 3dt is positive for small embryo numbers. Better in its home if there is no reason to wait. It is no indication of quality. Keep your positive peggy pants riding high under your armpits.
    @tjuls sounds like its all go for you too. You must have a late trigger tonight with an EPU at the time! Alarm set! Your ( . )( . )'s will only get sorer. Especially with trigger. My goodness! All the best for wednesday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are u kidding @Billie2? ( . )( . ) will get more sore than this? Do they sell chastity belt for boobs?! Cos I'll prob need it! These girls need to be guarded right now from all forms of contact. Even having a bra on is uncomfortable..Do u think cold cabbage leaves will be effective on non-lactating boobs?
    They're away more sorer than when I was pregnant with DS.
    Anyway.. Complaining over..u won't hear anymore whining from me .I'm grateful for the journey and the opportunity to have affordable ivf..
    Have a good day off everyone! Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes Billie2. Got instructed to take my puregon and cetrotide at 7:30pm and ovidrel at 10:30pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls the trigger is hcg so its like new transformer Boobatron. Bloody hurt.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the warning @Billie2!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing my online grocery shop. This is what I call being prepared for my next cycle... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1453712063.452733.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (25-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo... We're officially PUPO! 😜👶🏼 Crazy huh! The transfer went super smooth, Dr George did it also and was lovely! We saw our little emby on the screen too! So wanted hubby to take a photo of it but he didn't think the Drs would like it! He's mad! Lol! Totally missed a perfect photo op!

The only downside was the following and had nothing to do with primary: I couldn't believe it, while we were waiting in the waiting room (appt was at 2pm) one of the husbands was playing a game on his phone with the volume turned up to the max with his wife not even sitting next to him which was so annoying in a super quite room with other couples waiting patiently & calmly, she then went into transfer by herself then waddled out like a duck afterwards like she was scared it was going to fall out, poor lady ~ just goes to show people handle situations in all different ways hey!
    @tjuls ~ my acu lady told me the optimal time for it was within 3 hours after transfer so she was stoked that she was able to do it at 3:30 but I reckon before would be very beneficial too! Just to help relax everything before the little emby introduced! That's so exciting! Wednesday is going to be an excellent day for my girls @tjuls & @Billie2 I reckon!

I reckon my boobs have got a smidgen bigger over the last few days, have been a bit tender but nothing to extreme... Yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 ~ and fingers crossed big time that that is the last time you'll need to order that stuff for the next 9 months at least too!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-01-2016)