Closed Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay so pleased to hear your news @MissTilly!!! That's fantastic! Hope the transfer goes well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So first morning using crinone ~ ewwwww! Lol! I think I prefer the injections over this! Ha! No, it's not quite that bad but definitely feels 'moist' (oh god I hate that word and can't believe I've just used it but it's seriously the only word that fits!). I suppose I'll have to get used to it hey! How long do you normally have to take it for?

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!! Our cousin set up Netflix for us yesterday so we're going to have a 'making a murderer' marathon today. I need to start eating a bit healthier again too, totally have had a couple days of eating crap like rich Thai dishes, shnitty burgers and chips, chocolate ~ craving like a healthy salad with salmon or something like that already for lunch 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay that's so exciting ! Definitely champagne time !
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @Billie2 ~ yep, they said they'd call me Monday to give me an update as to whether they want to do the transfer Monday afternoon or Wednesday. So Monday cannot come quick enough now! Lol! Might even treat myself with a glass of champagne to celebrate getting this far with no huge dramas. Hubby had been amazing, last night he was up and down the stairs microwaving my heat pack, making hydralite drinks for me, organised dinner. Just being awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Agree with @clucky14 🍾 i had a little champagne between EPU and transfer. Good to have drug free time and prepare for the little one to go in.

We had date night last night. Our son went to see Matilda with my mum. So we had Indian and a few pre-dinner drinks. Next weekend I will hopefully start injections. Well I hope so anyway.
    Last edited by Billie2; 24-01-2016 at 10:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO @unicorn2016. Counting down to ur tww begins!! Yay!
    Awesome news about ur embies @MissTilly. 2 out of 3 is still good. Actually is fantastic! Fingers and toes crossed for transfer tomorrow and u joining the PUPO bandwagon with unicorn2016. Ur hubby is such a darl for taking care of u! Champagne is def well deserving hun!
    Are u using the Crinone twice daily? @Billie2- that's a nice treat- date night with hubby is a must to rejuvenate the relationship esp during ivf. This time nxt weekend u will start ur cycle #2! Can't wait to hear what Dr George has to say about the failed cycle.

I've been eating healthy and small portions (due to the bloating) but have been eyeing the packet of Smiths Salt and Vinegar chips in the cupboard for a couple of days now.. Must...hold..out...til..EPU..!! (At least)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes @unicorn2016!!! Congrats big time on being PUPO! I've never been pregnant before so just to even get to that stage must feel amazing but nerve wracking at the same time!
    @clucky14 & @Billie2, the champers was so good 🙊 I enjoyed my glass a little too much I think, gosh I love champagne!
    @tjuls yep, twice a day ~ morning & night with the crinone. You're doing so well withholding from the chippies! Not long to go now for your EPU! I hope hubby takes me out for a date night tonight or tomorrow night @Billie2! We had a lovely lunch today but I'm keen to go to a nice restaurant or something. So hoping you can start injections next week too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And why not hehe I actually did the same went and got myself a bottle of moscato and Brie and biscuits and had a pig out hahaha well I've been eating well the last week and figure I won't be drinking and eating soft cheese if first round is successful so may as well enjoy now I was in Myer today and passed all the baby clothes I didn't realise how clucky I was for Bub number 2 really hoping things go to plan. Funny as its Australia Day this week I remember three years ago Australia Day seeing my now toddler on a screen being transferred! Something I will never forget . Wishing everyone the very very best !
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Yay that's so exciting ! Definitely champagne time !

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-01-2016),tjuls  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer Day today!!! Both embies doing really well and if the one they don't implant today makes it until Wednesday they will freeze him/her! Omg, can't wait to be PUPO! Woo! Chewing on pineapple at the moment... Am I mad or what?!

Hope your scan & BT went well this morning @tjuls! You should find out this afternoon when EPU will be! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @MissTilly. I was just thinking about you!!
    Hope u get the call to transfer today and those 2 embies are doing super.
    BT and Scan done, just waiting for further instructions from the nurses. Fingers xd I get to trigger tonight.. My boobies are soo bloody sore and sensitive. Told hubby to lay off them while dtd on the wkend
    2 more days @Billie2!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha!! You're hilarious @tjuls!! Good work on getting one in before trigger! Hehe! Yep, nurses called earlier to say today's the day. Woo! Then had a little freak out between the pros and cons of 3dt but feeling better about it now after doing a quick google. Some clinics prefer 3dt if you've only got a few eggs because they'll survive better once in and some eggs may not make the 5 days but then 5dt means the embryo is extra stable/strong etc too because it's made it that far. Just made my acu appt for this afternoon too so all set! Might even head home on Wednesday now after a day of rest tomorrow. We were originally planning on heading home on Friday assuming we'd be having a 5dt but can't wait to get home to see our furbabies! It's been a long 2 weeks without them! 🐶🐶