Closed Thread
Page 59 of 105 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We didn't get to dtd as DH does fly in fly out work and only got back day before epu (thankfully he was back as it was the earliest epu could be), but I don't believe it would work for us anyway due to the polyps issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi five @RainbowLorikeet!! 4 frozen babies is great!!! U just watch- march/ April will come so quick, u'll have ur babies transferred back before u know it!
    Apparently that is quite common @Billie2..I think that's y the number of twins in ivf is higher than normal. Thanks for the tip about not dtd after trigger.
    Might just take advantage of the loads of ewcm and the rain and do the dance tonight ;p
    Have a nice wkend lovely ladies!! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls its not a tip, its in the instruction text from the nurse for EPU!
    @RainbowLorikeet that is the best news. To have that many make it to be good enough to freeze is a huge success. Congrats! It will be worth the wait. Neither of us that have cycled on here got any to freeze, so it will be good to see what the procedure is with pricing etc. Nurse told me a frozen transfer was free, but it costs $500 to freeze. Its been a good news day on here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 nice update, great idea and very sweet.
    @RainbowLorikeet great news 4 eggs, hopefully time goes quick for you
    @MissTilly also great news for your egg collection very exciting
    @tjuls good luck with growing the crop, sounds like your doing well.

I've got transfer in the morning so fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Does anyone know if it is usually one egg they put in ? Do they do more than one ever ?

Hope everyone has some time to relax over the weekend, Aust day etc, looking forward to all your updates 😜

7. The Following User Says Thank You to unicorn2016 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's exciting @unicorn2016!! Transfer tomorrow?!! Ahhhhhh!! Fingers and toes xd for u..let the first of the tww for 2016 begin!!!

I think the general policy in NSW is that clinics are only allowed to put back 1 embryo per transfer unless u're of AMA (advanced maternal age).. Which I think is from 40 years old. If u're below this, u must have a really good case eg, multiple failed cycles.
    The reason is the more embryos put in, the higher the risk of complications during pregnancy etc.

Just did my shot of cetrotide and guess what? No side effects.. The only thing I did differently tonight was I let the cetrotide sit for 5mins before injecting. Whereas last night I injected straight away. So anybody reading this- let it sit before injecting.

Ok..off to bed to catch some zzzz
    Gnight everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 Best wishes for transfer. I was in shock at mine. No one told me what to expect. Be prepared that many other women will have the exact same time transfer as you. They do a roll call and you need a full bladder. Then they call your names out and its a super quick robotic procedure. Its as quick as a pap smear. You will see your embryo on a big screen!!!! Thats exciting.

Good luck!
    @tjuls far out Im nearly at reproductively geriatric age! 39 in Feb! I was 29 when I fell preg with our son! My god!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @unicorn2016 with the embryo transfer!!! And have a great weekend everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 ~ yay!!! The day is here!!! Good luck darling, have fun being PUPO!
    @RainbowLorikeet ~ I actually saw a rainbow lorikeet on a power line on our way to the day surgery place yesterday and took that as a sign of good luck along with your well wishes too! We used to have a pet lori who was so cool until my brothers dog decided to see if it tasted like chicken.

Omg @Billie2 & @tjuls ~ I was too scared to dtd during stimming but also knew that IVF is giving us a better chance than what ever we've been trying for the past 5 years since married.

That's awesome too @tjuls that your injections are getting easier. I took the puregon out of the fridge half an hour before taking it and the orgalutran could be kept at room tempt so I think that's why I didn't get too much of a sting from them. Did freak out though when I must have hit a blood vessel with the orgalutran once because it bled a bit after taking the needle out. That was probably the worst of it all for me. Bring on Monday for trigger I reckon for you!

Afm ~ I got the call!!! 2 out of the 3 have fertilised!!! I'm stoked that we're still in the running for a bubba or 2!!! Still conscious though that we're not out of the woods yet but I was so relieved to get that call this morning! 🐣🐣🍳

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly Congrats on 2 healthy emby's. Thats really good news. Whats next? Are they going to update you Monday with transfer time? How exciting. Its a great result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 ~ yep, they said they'd call me Monday to give me an update as to whether they want to do the transfer Monday afternoon or Wednesday. So Monday cannot come quick enough now! Lol! Might even treat myself with a glass of champagne to celebrate getting this far with no huge dramas. Hubby had been amazing, last night he was up and down the stairs microwaving my heat pack, making hydralite drinks for me, organised dinner. Just being awesome!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (23-01-2016),tjuls  (24-01-2016)