Closed Thread
Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo!! @MissTilly!!! Bummer that we can't be egg collection buddy but I'm soo happy and egg-cited that ur EPU is Fri!!
    I assume we hold on to the meds until we find out if the cycle works or not.
    Glad Genea could send ur records over go Primary without any hassle @clucky14. I'm sure 2weeks is plenty of time for them to receive it.. All set and ready for ur 1st cycle at Primary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2. Fingers xd that the one egg got through and fertilised and making its merry way down the tube. Gosh wouldn't that be awesome? :P

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Yay!! I thought it was you @tjuls sitting behind us but didn't want to be like 'is that you t-juls?' And then get the weirdest expression if it wasn't you! lol!

So!! I got the call!!! Trigger tonight!!! And egg collection on Friday! I kept saying 'excellent' on the phone to Lee but in the back of my mind everytime I said it I was thinking 'egg-celent' 🐣 hehe! So trigger at 10:30pm tonight ~ I've got the pamphlet and needle in front of me at moment making sure I understand what I've got to do and I'll probably YouTube it too got any other tips. So dang it @tjuls, we won't be egg collections buddies but it's great knowing that you're right there behind me, only a few days apart : )
    @Billie2 - Aisha did our very first scan when we first came to clinic to line up the IVF back in November and was so impressed with how easy she made it all seem ~ totally used to the 'dildo can' now! Ha! So it was nice to have her again for the last follicle scan too!

I've just had my last shot of orgalutran tonight and no more puregon now either! What do I do with the left over meds? I still have 3 x boxes of puregon and 4 orgalutran injections! Keep them in case this cycle doesn't work?
    @MissTilly Yes yes yes keep them. I am glad I had alot of leftovers. Makes round 2 cheaper (I hope)! Good luck!! You are 30mins behind my time! I was 10pm trigger on a wed! Tomorrow will feel weird with NO injections!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the trigger tonight @MissTilly! It's so nice getting it done and knowing no more injections! I also checked the instructions carefully but ended up taking it in a cool bag and going to the restaurant toilets to inject as I was meeting a friend that evening! It was a great distraction though chatting beforehand!

@tjuls how funny you and @MissTilly met kind of! Hope the next injections goes well.

@unicorn 2016 hope you're feeling well post-epu. I felt a bit bloated and constipated for a few days, but took some tablets for it and it fixed it! And I've drunk about an ocean's worth of water! Nothing too bad just rested over the weekend and ok at work. Had cramps yesterday and took paracetamol but today feel fine and not bloated for the first day in ages! Got AF today 5 days post epu, though AF not due for 15 days! Strange but happy the bloating has gone! Hope you feel good and rest up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 I hear on Friday how many they will freeze. Got to have polyps removed first, so the earliest date for a FET will be is end March or April, depends what the FS says... Long wait but as long as the outcome is good I am happy!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-01-2016),MissTilly  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Trigger done! About 15 minutes ago, baddabing baddaboom ~ that's all folks! Well stimming, antagonisting & triggering really was a whole lot less fuss than I thought it was going to be! Totally should have been a nurse 😜Good night all and hope tomorrow is a great day for everyone whatever you're up to!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 20-01-2016 at 21:51.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-01-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (20-01-2016),tjuls  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet are you serious! Have you told the nurse? Thats crazy. Especially considering that your body has no idea is not doing a transfer. That would of completely stuffed up a transfer today. I hope you are ok. Did you dtd on stims? Sorry! None of my business! 👍🏻😁

They may get you in for a bt if so. I had brown discharge after my transfer. It was days after & they told me it was from transfer. I know @Danymatthew had an extra check up due to so many eggs collected. Be careful and annoy the nurses as much as you want. There is always someone way more anal and annoying than we are. Thats what I tell myself when I email them.

Im going to worry about you now!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Woo hoo @MissTilly !! Can you believe how quick it happens! I thought there was way more to it, and was surprised how quick it happened. Congrats on surviving the hype! Wait till transfer, its the quickest most uneventful occurrence. I wanted ******ers.. But I didnt even get a chair in the waiting room!

In my defence I am up at this time due to tennis & cricket.

Tell us what you are doing Aus Day on your big hol to Sydney!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats girls injections all done what a relief. On to the next ....
    @RainbowLorikeet glad you felt the same as me was worried I am still bloated what meds did you take for it ? Sorry you have to wait for your polyps I hope that goes well and at least you will be ready and waiting for your eggs.

Has anyone experienced a kind of rude nurse ?? Most are fantastic though

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you all doing? Sorry I can't do personals, lot of activity here.
    @billie one more week till your appt? Almost there! Do you have a list with your questions? I remember my first appt ever at the first clinic the FS said "oh no..." when he saw my list 😂.

Just had a peek and read some are having EPU soon! Best of luck! Can't wait to join you.

Afm still waiting AF, cd27 today so I'm close. Less than a week to be walking home with the blue bag again.