Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yes we do!!!!
    Annnnythiiiiing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly how did ur BT and Scan go yesterday? Have they given u a date for EPU yet?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My EPU went great, no dramas at all. They collected 6 eggs and I got a call today that 5 are doing ok so far. I had Dr George and thought she was lovely. The nurses were great too Chris had me laughing till my bloated belly hurt. Thanks for all the advice & well wishes. I was really worried about it all but was fine, think I had thought the worst. The terrible part was the 2 ladies either side of me didn't get any eggs, which was just horrible and I kind of felt guilty. And the lady after he was keeled over in pain waiting to go through. Hopefully they all have better luck next time. It's kind of worry the whole way thought you rock one box but more worries present themselves as you go on.
    Best of luck everyone with the next stages. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is going x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unicorn2016 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (19-01-2016),tjuls  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Hey kids!! So sorry for the lack of posting... Had a busy weekend with family visiting while we're here so it was a nice distraction!
    @tjuls BT & scan went well on Monday as far as I know and have another BT & scan tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Haven't asked how many follicles etc there are yet because I'm trying not to get bogged down in the details and just happy to be doing as I'm told for time being but would love to know when they're think egg collection could possibly happen! Just got back from dinner with my best friend and her new bf who is a chef & cooked at his place so had the most amazing meal, totally sucked I couldn't enjoy a wine with it but was a great night anyway ☺️ I have another acu appt on Friday too so looking forward to that! Great to hear that your injections are going smoothly too except for a few side affects. Nothing we can't handle hey!!

That's such great news @unicorn2016! Sounds like they're progressing beautifully! I'm worried that I'll be one of those ladies for some reason that won't get any eggs, I really hope I've been doing my injections spot on and doing all right things to give us the best outcome. Won't know until crunch day though hey!

Alright, time for this chickadee to hit the sack... Finally!! Xx
    Last edited by MissTilly; 20-01-2016 at 07:32.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 Six is a sweet number and Id be happy with that for sure. Should have some great quality there! Those poor 2 women with no eggs. Wow. Lady after me got no eggs, but she stuffed her trigger.
    @MissTilly and @tjuls best wishes today for your scans. I wasn't told anything at my second scan. I too was happy to be in the dark & do as told. Next round though I will be asking questions as I don't want the same thing to happen with poor response. @MissTilly my days were same as yours, first scan on Monday, 2nd on the Wed, then I triggered on the wed night and EPU was fri. Depends on your response today. It happens so quick when you start.

Its all happening on here! Good luck all ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly and @tjuls thinking of you both with your scans and blood tests! I found the whole start to finish very quick as @Billie2 said, think my calendar was about the same number of days, start Wednesday, trigger following Wednesday.

I did ask at the ultrasound appointment how many follicles and when she thought the epu would be and she said she thought another scan two days later and epu Monday, so I was surprised when the nurse rang after second scan on Wednesday and said trigger tonight. I asked her about it and she said the ultrasound people aren't supposed to say when the epu might be because they don't have the results of the blood test, although the only reason she did say was because I wanted to know and she did say don't hold her to it!

Either way I'm sure you're in good hands and I found it reassuring with the monitoring that everything is being tracked to be the best time for you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 can totally empathize with your 'is it Wednesday 27th yet!' I have to wait another month for next FS appointment but sometimes I think the closer it is sometimes the harder it is to wait for!

@unicorn2016 delighted to hear epu went well! The nurses were great weren't they! I also like the warm blanket they put over me just before the general anesthetic!

@clucky14 hope you managed to get your results from genea and you're doing well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies! Thanks @RainbowLorikeet!! Scan and blood test went well this morning! I plucked up the courage to ask how many follicles and she told me 10 on one side and 4 on the other, not all are quite big enough but others are looking great. She said that either I'll be coming on for another scan or could be going for egg collection over the next few days! Very exciting, but yes ~ not taking it as gospel either until the nurse calls/texts me to let me know what to do next. Currently having a lazy afternoon after spending the morning at the art gallery ~ totally making the most of this trip and getting my yearly dose of culture 😉.

Gosh this is the longest January ever! Come on 27th for @Billie2 's sake! Would be driving me insane too waiting like that. I was lucky to be so distracted over the Christmas break by all the festivities and then all of a sudden we were off to Sydney! 1 more week lovely!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go this morning @tjuls? Did you have the lovely little blonde lady do your scan too? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.. Just got the txt msg from Lee the nurse to start my cetrotide today and return on Fri for another BT and Scan. @MissTilly.. I was eyeing all the ladies that came through this morning trying to pick out who would look like a Jenny =D
    Yes I did have the blonde lady .. Aisha her name was.. And I thought she was lovely!! So I have 8 on my RO and 14 on my LO, she did mention they were still abit small.. So I'm guessing around the 12-13mm in size.
    I have a funny feeling that u and I might have our EPU on the same day!!! How wonderful would that be?!!
    Gosh 1 more week of ur holiday? Hope u get a chance to do everything in Sydney while u're here.
    Awesome to hear ur eggs are doing well @unicorn2016! My heart goes out to the ladies who didn't have any eggs to retrieve. I would be gutted! @Billie2- I think it's good to ask for numbers- that way you have a baseline.. For future cycles.. @RainbowLorikeet. Hope u're putting ur feet up and enjoying the sunshine