Closed Thread
Page 48 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

That's so crap @Billie2 !!! Crap being a massive understatement! Have they got your name down in case there are cancelations between now and then? God I hope AF is either right on time or late this month for you!!

I had my first acupuncture appt yesterday! I've never had it before and it was such a weird but funnily good sensation! I've got another one scheduled for next Friday and then will let her know when transfer day is and do another session then too!

Day 3 of puregon and haven't felt much different other than a very short spell of nausea for a couple minutes as I was driving to visit a friend out at Gymea. Still very early days but drinking crap loads of water as @Billie2 recommended.
    @tjuls have you tried texting the mobile number they gave you? I think the text messages we get from Primary is something sent from their computer system. I haven't text them either but when I tried to say thanks to msg I got on Monday to say meds are right to pick up it didn't send either. BT & 1st ultrasound tomorrow morning!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 14-01-2016 at 16:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with egg collection tomorrow @RainbowLorikeet!!! I will have everything crossed for you! How exciting! I've never been under a general anaesthetic before so in a weird way I'm looking forward to how that all feels too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Good luck with egg collection tomorrow @RainbowLorikeet!!! I will have everything crossed for you! How exciting! I've never been under a general anaesthetic before so in a weird way I'm looking forward to how that all feels too!
    @MissTilly I was the same. I can tell you I thought it was great waking up delirious. I was talking as I was waking. Goodness knows what I was trying to say. I didnt feel sore or anything.

Best wishes @RainbowLorikeet !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this sounds crazy too but has anyone heard of the pineapple trick you do around transfer day also? Well it's not really a trick other than eating pineapple a couple of days before, the day of and a couple of days after the transfer. Something to do with the enzymes. I may have bought a pineapple today... I'm so gullible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2. Yes I can't believe the day is finally here.!

I bloody certainly hope they don't prioritise their patients..because how do they judge who gets priority?
    Do u have to rebook with the same FS? I know FS cover other FS's patients while they're away, so y can't we see another FS if ours isn't available?
    I know how u feel about aging between cycles .. Felt that during xmas closure.. Do they not sympathise that every missed cycle there are 15-20 potential eggs to be fertilised and picked up?! That's 15-20 less eggs, less chance of having that much wanted baby?!
    I hear ya girlfriend! @MissTilly.. Haven't tried smsing to the out of hrs mobile but I might ask them about it nxt time. I tried the pineapple core thing for 2 mnths while TTC last yr.. No bfp obviously..
    I'm going to continue with the acu esp before and after transfer and hoping that it helps get that bfp like Danymatthew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. just wondering if I can get some info. I'm new to this so need a little help. Can anyone let me know during cycle is there any food or you should eat or avoid and exercise you should avoid. Anyone got any tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @unicorn2016.. I'm just about to start my stim cycle so I'm not of much help.
    The only thing I've been doing is sticking to my warm water ( no cold drinks) and eating smaller portions.
    Exercise.. I haven't done anything for a while..I think we discussed this yonks ago and the majority just do light exercises.. Need the other ladies to clarify...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @unicorn2016! I'm such a novice at all this IVF stuff too but basically if you try and stick to a 'clean' diet, it seems to be what most people/websites are recommending ~ no alcohol, caffeine, processed food etc. drink heaps of water too. I'm missing my nightly glass of wine already!! Only day 4 into stims ~ CD6. Good luck lovely!!! Just had BT, now waiting for ultrasound. 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of u @MissTilly and @RainbowLorikeet

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry for your postponed appointment! It's tough when you're jumping to start a new cycle! Is there a way to send your feedback to Primary? I would let them know the disappointment for the post failed cycle support. @MissTilly I was scared of anesthesia, but it's cool and I woke up almost fresh after 20 minutes! good luck for your cycle! @tjuls keep going with Acu!! really hope it'll help with a positive outcome! I'm still doing it as a support and to get back some energies the baby drains. @RainbowLorikeet best wishes for your ER!! I had mine early too, 14 eggs retreived but at the end just 4 were mature enough. Please, take this advise, as I think I had a light ohss: start from day 1 to drink electrolytes! coconut water with a pinch of salt is perfect. I drank liters of that! it can come even after several days from ER, so even if it seems ok, keep the intake of electrolytes high! For me, it came back after implantation and I was super bloated I could barely sleep! @unicorn2016 good luck! I was advised to stop every workout from day 1 of stimming, just walking was fine. It's been hard, but try to relax as much as possible. Food, I agree with MissTilly. Healthy diet, warm food and keep your belly warm. Avoid ice cold drinks and stay hydrated. Good Luck!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-01-2016)