Closed Thread
Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lucky the weather has been in high 30's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Im in gods country of course 😁😜

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks beautiful @Billie2!! Tomorrow might just be a beach day for us too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, how are you all? Hope you're all enjoying all the good things in life!

Just a quick update. I've triggered and EPU Friday. Surprised it's soon, only week since I started injections last Wednesday but apparently I have a high level of oestrogen so they are concerned about ohss. Which is consistent with what they've said all along. So generally reassured.

I'm curious to know how standard my case is and how hopeful the outcome is, or whether it's a case of as a first timer seeing how it all goes...

As it's an all freeze situation due to pcos and polyps, I know the transfer and tww is a long way off, if I am so lucky to get that far, as it may be back to the drawing board.... I still have heaps of injections in the fridge anyway!! So I am going to try and throw myself into the rest of life once I know the outcome...

Hope you're all doing well!!! (BTW I have no idea how to add all those lovely icons but please insert your favorite one here!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet All seems like its going well. I had egg collection within a week of antagonist starting. I remember having my first stim scan on a monday, then wed, then EPU was the friday. It happens so quickly. Then I transferred on the monday. My egg collection was CD12, but @Danymatthews was a day or 2 earlier than my cycle. All depend when you fall with their EPU days.

Back to work today 😫 Did 8 hours at the beach yesterday to make my last day stretch as far as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Primary just phoned me & cancelled my FS appt as Dr George is doing day surgery on 18th. Im losing my mind. So cranky. Earliest appt is 27th Jan midday. If I cycle early I will scream. Means another month wait.

Post care after failed cycle is zero at Primary. Furious!! My cycle failed beginning Dec and I still haven't seen the FS to explain it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so frustrating @Billie2 especially as you had an appointment booked... I hope you get answers soon and the weeks fly past and you can enjoy some time without treatment, and then all goes well for you next time.. I'll be waiting in Feb for sure, and have no idea at this stage how long, and will be looking for as many distractions as possible...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet - eeekkk.. EPU tomorrow!! Hope it all goes well and you get alot of eggs retrieved- the upside of having PCOS I guess-- that you dont need to be stimulated for very long but obviously the downside is the risk of having ohss. Its a bummer that you have to wait for polyps to be removed though. Fingers xd the recovery / wait time is not too long.
    @Billie2- Feck feck feck!! I'm sorry to hear about ur cancelled apptment. Have you spoken to the nurse about the lack of support after the failed cycle?
    Well I hope they were apologetic when they called. I would be fuming too!

AF arrived a few hours, so CD1 BT tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also- just wondering why I cant respond back to their smses- I keep getting sending errors..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Also- just wondering why I cant respond back to their smses- I keep getting sending errors..
    I did respond to their texts no problem... But found emailing was better. Cannot believe your time has finally come. Best wishes for CD1 to kick off tomorrow. Game on!

I shall be blowing up in my appt with the FS. How do others on her get an appt with the FS earlier than mine when I booked mine early Dec!? They may keep appts for certain stages. Maybe January is full and this is how they push you back a cycle.. Makes me so p*ssed off. Im not getting any younger. I will have aged between cycles.