Closed Thread
Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay!!! How exciting!!
    And yes.. It's is the ONLY time I'm looking forward to af @RainbowLorikeet.. How r u doing? Have you started the antagonist yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! Nice picture of the blue bag @MissTilly! It's so exciting picking up the bag isn't it!!! and I hope you find the injections ok, they haven't been as bad as I was expecting. Give yourself some treats afterwards!

I went with the early evening for injections, just in case there were any early morning monitoring appts I had to rush to before work. I live close to where I work so I figured I can pop home and still go out after.

@tjuls I started orgalutran on Sunday, bought myself some ice cream snickers as a treat afterwards!! thanks @Billie2 for your advice on the orgalutran, it helped!

I've been stressing a bit about keeping the orgalutran at room temperature, as our apartment is ridiculously hot, but I've stuck it in our ground floor storage cupboard which seems to work and I have to go get a syringe each day so feel like a bit of a druggie!!

I had my first monitoring BT and ultrasound yesterday, and I have about 20 follicles each side apparently as I have pcos, so at risk of ohss, but apparently only 6 on either side are big which is good, apparently!

I didn't ask for any details of their size, when the nurse rang she was just explaining about reducing the puregon from 150 to 125. Orgalutran stays the same 250. Next monitoring appointment early Wednesday morning. Any predictions on when EPU will be for me?!

Got a bit of a sore throat which apparently is a side effect of puregon but otherwise ok. Bit worried about my protein intake as not very good at eating protein, but I'll try and fix that! And heard that eating salty stuff is good, but not sure if that's only after EPU. Any tips on that?!

@tjuls when do you think you might start? Hope you're doing well!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @RainbowLorikeet - it sounds like its going really well and 20follicles on each side is ALOT! Hope most of them mature so u have a nice handful to bank. I have a friend who responded the same way and got her puregon reduced down to 125 and ended up with 11 fertilised embryos!
    Let's hope u dont ohss otherwise u'll have to wait another cycle to do a transfer as I've heard they rather transfer when hormones are normal and body isn't stimulated

Lol@ druggie.. Everyone I know whose gone through ivf says the same thing.
    I'm only guessing here but ur EPU could be on Fri or even mon if ur follicles continue to grow at this rate
    Afm- af is due on Thurs (praying she comes on time) which means BT on Fri and injecting on sat..
    Anyone else stimming soon? @Kookii dont u have an apptment sometime next wk?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls I'm going to definitely have to wait and do an FET as I have to have polyps removed in between, but the FS said it would have been an FET anyway because of pcos. I'm impatient, but it's such a little delay really and I don't mind as long as the FET works!!

Crossing my fingers for you on thurs and a smooth start!

Hope to hear lots of joyful BFPs from you all in the meantime! It's so wonderful to hear good news!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like the cycles are progressing well. Im in the beach for a week for a surf course for our son. Hard life!! Great distraction from ttc..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

RainbowLorikeet  (12-01-2016),tjuls  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Wow!! Go @RainbowLorikeet!!! You're totally nailing this stim business! Hopefully the time goes quickly for you between the egg collection and the FET! How exciting! Yeah, my blue bag is the perfect fashion accessory huh! Hehe! Will be handy for lunches and stuff though when I go back to work! : P

Feeling pretty proud of myself today, totally nailed the puregon pen this morning ~ hubby HATES needles and went pale while he watched me do it. I seem to get more confidence about myself when my husband struggles because I feel like I need to keep my sh*t together for both of us! Then went and had breaky in Surry Hills with my best friend. Perfect start to all this jazz I thought. So so far, so good. Wondering if I'll crash and burn within a matter of days though. Feeling pretty positive at the moment but completely get that there will probably be crappy days in amongst all this.

Sounds great @Billie2 ~ perfect distraction! Except this weather is starting to look a little rainy hey! Hope it passes quickly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Great to hear @MissTilly! That's brilliant! And hope you have a fab time in Sydney. Hope everyone's enjoying the weather while it lasts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @the trendy blue bag @MissTilly! .. Hey if u see another woman carrying one around u know u're in an elite group of strong women..don't mess with a woman with a blue bag.. She means business!.hahaha.

Good to hear u had a good start with the injections, hope it stays that away and no side effects as well.
    @Billie2- such a hard life! Sun, sand and surf.. Great way to spend the time away

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls 👍🏻😊ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452589376.030710.jpg 8.30am this morning.. All day everyday..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Billie2!! That looks sooo relaxing!!!