Closed Thread
Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So, apologies for my little freak out yesterday. Feel a little more organised now. POAS first thing this morning, negative which is what I was expecting but good to know just in case. Still spotting so pretty sure it's just AF arriving a couple of days early (I expect first full day of bleeding (eeeeewww... TMI for this time of morning I know! Lol!) to by tomorrow). Just called the nurse ask if I can't take a BT tomorrow then is doing it on Monday going to be an issue and she (Janine) said not a problem and to call them once I've done it. So I think we'll head down to Sydney tomorrow just to be on the safe side and do the test first thing Monday morning somewhere. Might just try and do it at the laverty near the clinic then try and see if I can pick up my meds all in one go. Out of interests sake, are there any laverty's open on a Sunday in Sydney? All of the regional ones are closed.

Hope you're all having a great start to a lovely restful weekend! I'll finish work at 12pm then head home to finish packing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MissTilly Yes there are on sundays, as I had my 21BT done at a laverty at a Private Hospital on a sunday. I still have a monitoring BT referral & can take a pic & post here for you so you can see where you can go. I will Personal message you where I went.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Billie2, that would be wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @MissTilly! Looking forward to having a cycle buddy! Once you have the BT and pick up the meds, it all starts to run like clockwork. Hope you have a relaxing trip to Sydney and BT goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly... No need to apologise about ur freak out. I would too!
    Hope u're enjoying ur day in Sydney. We've been away on a little mini break before starting work again next wk, so I'm sorry I didn't respond to ur post. Lucky thing we have Billie2!!
    Hope ur BT for cd1 goes well tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovelies!! Made it Sydney last night around 7:30 ~ had a super cruisey trip down. Then I caught the bus into the city for my 1st BT at the Primary clinic this morning, done & dusted ~ told the girls at the desk I'd just had my first test and they said the nurse will call me later this afternoon to let me know when I can pick up meds. Woo!! Hoping I can start stims tomorrow morning, think I'd rather do it the morning too so then it's done for the day and don't have to worry about getting back to the house later if we're out and about to do it. But if they need me to start tonight then I'll go with that too.

Where are you up to @RainbowLorikeet? Can't wait to have a cycle buddy too!!

Hope you had a great weekend away @tjuls ~ what a great idea!!!

Here's to a great start to the week, thanks @Billie2 for your suggestions too ~ Muchly appreciated!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @MissTilly!! Can't wait to hear the good news about starting stims. Can we choose to inject morning or evening? I remember nurse saying afternoon/evening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls!! Just got this msg! Btw... Real name is Jenny (only ever called Jennifer when I'm in trouble or for official medical purposes) : P ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452483418.824210.jpg

So by the sounds of it, any time as long as it's the same time everyday. I'm going to do it in the morning and that way it's done and dusted for the day. Back off into the city this afternoon to collect meds!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MissTilly or Jenny !
    I'd prefer to inject in the morning as well and get it over and done with.
    Have been getting signs of af so hopefully she gets here fast so I can start stimming!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! It's seriously the only time you're wanting AF to come at the same time not wanting it too!

Just picked up the infamous blue bag ~ time to take these drugs home!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452491862.737055.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-01-2016)