Closed Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I just made an appointment ! Excited and nervous they offered me one on Aus day but hubby is working so booked in for first appointment first week of feb made an app ointment for a pap for a few days before so least that will be out of the way.
    Argh I wish the Melbourne clinic was open on Aus Day! Lol would speed things up ALOT but alas Melb is closed 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby I feel your frustration. I had lots of delays too. I hope the time passes quickly for you, and you can relax and enjoy the next few weeks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RainbowLorikeet For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Goodluck @clucky14 and @MissTilly for the early Jan cycle, with @tjuls just after as well. With those cycling together, you may run into each other at appts. @Danymatthew and I did waiting for a pee for our scans, we spoke & we only realised after we chatted on this forum. ������
    @Billie2 how funny was that moment with the claustrophobic lady in the toilet! LOL Anyway, I'm still going to primary for 1 visit, then I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe make an appt. at the hospital?? So if anyone will be there Wedn at 11.45 we can still bump into each other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew I would be booking in for an Obstetrician quick smart (they tend to book out quick, only taking on so many patients per month) or check your local hospital if you don't choose private. I think they have midwife programs. Its all a matter of money and/or preference. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Billie. I'll definitely do it next week, after the primary appt. I will go public to RWH in Randwick as no one I know has ever been disappointed. I'm a bit confused about normal dr, midwives, shared care and so on..I'll just wait to share the news to ask my friends with babies for some advises! but it's still to early and we want to see if all will keep going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew. It is a bit confusing with the kind of care that's available for women. We went with shared care at RPA because we thought we could save some money thinking we were both pretty healthy. The care we got from the midwives were excellent.. Not so much from my GP. So if we are successful this cycle we will be booking in my OB.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're not wrong about RWH.. Everyone I know who had their babies there love it. So good choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree, I know alot that have been there and it is very good. I had my son at St George Private. It was like a hotel, was very happy but having an Ob is pricey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feck, feck, feck... Don't know what to do ~ light brown discharge started about 2 hours ago... Currently 10dpo... Thinking it's just AF being nasty and throwing my plans completely out the window. Will POAS first thing tomorrow incase it's IB (how bloody amazing would that be if it was a BFP!! But not getting my hopes up just yet). Mean to be working tomorrow until 12pm ~ sooo not even ready to head to Sydney and there are no local laverty's open after 12pm here incase AF rears her ugly head and decides to come full steam ahead, the no laverty's seem to be open on Sunday either so what happens if I physically can't do a blood test until Monday? Has this screwed up my entire cycle or is there room for a day or 2 difference? Crap... Better start getting organised just incase huh! Wasn't planning on leaving home until Monday at the earliest, now might have to leave Sunday to do a BT first thing Monday morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly ring nurse if you want. Or text, email.... Hope its a last minute pregnancy!!