Closed Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry for ur loss @hopefulangel1987
    Its heartbreaking to hear after all the time and effort we have put into TTC. Ur body knows what's best and if the baby wasn't growing normally then there was an underlying problem in the first place. Take the time to grieve and cry it all out. The next one will be bigger and stronger.
    **big hugs** to u

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-12-2015),hopefulangel1987  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thankyou for sharing. Ive just taken this week off work because i know ill be a sobbing mess. It just stings we thought wow this xmas is going to be perfect because we finally got what we wanted. Will i need a d&c? nothing was explained to me, how soon after did you statt trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thankyou ill def be crying it out this week.. how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if u need a d&c. I always thought they monitor ur hcg levels and if it reslives itself ( gradually goes down to 0) then u wont need one. Wonder y they didnt explain the follow up procedure.
    I assume if u don't need a d&c, then u can start TTC the nxt cycle.. Others might have better insight in this area than me.. Sorry hun...
    Afm - Af just finished so we are just waiting for the fertile wk to give it one last try before our nurses apptment on the 4th and then swimming on the 15th if af decides to come on time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I didnt need one, my body did it itself. We started ttc straight away. Helped me recover mentally. Hope always helps us pull through..x. I never had anything explained to me. Have you told the Primary nurses? Who is managing your care? I guess they are closed. Im so sorry. If be getting an appt with Dr George or whoever you had as soon as they reopen. At least email the nurse for direction.
    @tjuls Best of luck at your nurse appt. Mine was super quick. I didnt know what to ask. I was overwhelmed. My cycle starts 5th Jan! I have my WTF appt on 18th Jan. Next round should start 30 Jan.. So I will be 2wks behind you.

Im enjoying my freedom at the moment. 🍾

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2. I will make notes of all the questions that I want to ask.. (Nothing atm as I'm not sure what to expect.. Haha).
    I'm still abit amazed that they didn't fit u in for ur wtf apptment before they close up. Anyhow.. At least u have a few weeks to relax and enjoy the festivities before diving back into it!
    Never thought I'd be looking forward to needling myself everyday..
    Come on 2016!!! The year we all get our babies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls were you going ahead with ivf or iui?

@Billie2 i keep reading online its best to wait for a normal period and then try the month after? Does it make a difference that you know of?

I havnt contacted primary just yet, would you know when they reopen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I have the nurse email if you want to try that? I will personal message you. I just did what was advised by my obstetrician at the time. I was trying naturally, so maybe that is why there was no reason to wait.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 I am so sorry for you loss, take care of yourself and I hope 2016 brings you happier times x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (23-12-2015)