Closed Thread
Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Started Elevit on the instruction of FS this mnth and for some strange reason its made my cycle wacko.. Im on cd32 and am usually never this late. I know im not preg because no sore boobs (usual for me ).. Anyone of u ladies had this before ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Started Elevit on the instruction of FS this mnth and for some strange reason its made my cycle wacko.. Im on cd32 and am usually never this late. I know im not preg because no sore boobs (usual for me ).. Anyone of u ladies had this before ivf?
    @tjuls Id be testing if I was you. I know its one of those stories we hear about the lady who got pregnant before IVF, but it can and does happen. You are in a different mental state now you have a plan. My sister in law had her Day1 bloods for IVF and her hormones indicated she was preg. She got the shock of her life. Just be open to it. In saying that I have been on herbs (Vitex) which completely eff'd up my cycle. But not elevit..???
    @Danymatthew Im so excited to hear from you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls @Billie2 thanks for your daily support! I think my hormones are playing with my emotions!
    Yesterday after dinner I started to get bloated again and I looked like 5 months pregnant! I think I have a mild OHSS, which went away2 days ago but then came back at 9dp5dt. That was when I realised something was happening..but didn't want to get too confident. Luckily (so far!) my last feeling were right and I got a very BFP this morning! We cried so much!! I still cannot believe it!! But I'll be prudent and wait for BT tomorrow. For me it's the 1st time that a 2nd line appears, ever! Now I do hope OHSS doesn't get worst. I'm drinking a disgusting electrolyte solution with salt, honey and lemon! I'll keep the enthusiasm down until tomorrow anyway...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGHHHHHHH!!!! Congratulations @Danymatthew!!!!
    Ok Ok i'm going to tone it down for now and wait til you get your BT to confirm. But yay!! I'm soooo happy for you and ur family and OMG you will have your souvenir to take back to Italy!!
    @Billie2 - I think I will wait til Fri to be sure. But something inside tells me af is on her way. But wouldnt that be a miracle to see a double line thinking af is due and right before IVF starts in Jan!! I don't have any usual symptoms of bfp that I had with DS- sore boobs being the #1 giveaway.
    oh well-- I'll just have to wait..

Now to soak in Danymatthew's awesome news!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Danymatthew  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew Im so happy to hear this. Its so special its your first time & I feel privileged to be part of it. God bless you & your family xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Danymatthew  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tjuls, yes I couldnt help myself and tested before BD yesterday.. Primary called me arounf 4:30 and gave me the good news, IUI worked.. I AM PREG !!!!After 2yrs of trying I'm still in shock and cannot believe it !! I am so happy we found Primary, not a huge cost and it worked !! I wish and pray for the best outcomes for you all xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 huge congrats! No stabbing yourself and crazy hormones for you! You dodged an IVF bullet. You are 10yrs younger than me! My god Im an old duck! Soak up the feeling, because @tjuls and now @Danymatthew can confirm, that seeing 2 lines is one of the best moments of your life. Look after yourself. The second August Primary baby is on its way..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg congratulations @ hopefulangel1987!!! Im so glad IUI worked for u. 2 years is a long time to wait and finally see a BFP. What a surprise christmas gift for u n partner!! Please keep us updated on ur pregnancy. Im soo glad Primary was able to make ur dream come true. U're making me think about revisiting IUI for the 1st cycle...hmmmm.. @Billie2. U are NOT an old duck hun, u are just a very busy mum chasing an 8yr old. Stay positive hun.. Bring on the nxt cycle- more follicles and more embies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls but sadly age is clearly a factor in ttc. Im keeping my poise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Age may be a factor @Billie2 but a 45 yr old reading our thread will snuf at ur old duck comment :-)

Really hope they up ur dose for a better outcome nxt round