Closed Thread
Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Danymatthew my chest was extremely painful till 8dp3dt (11dpo) when I woke and it had just disappeared overnight. This is the point where implantation should have already occurred & progesterone naturally rises. Mine must have gone down, so did all those symptoms. You seem to be going well. But we all react differently.

Im not sad, just angry. Ive never been able to fit in those "one size fits all". I should have known when the chemist looked at my profile & said "just the usual". I know they need to start somewhere, and unfortunately it wasnt a fit for me, but it might be for 99 other ladies cycling same time as me. The upside, the more women that get bfp's the more room for appts!

The funny thing is I looked at when I would have been due, which was 22nd Aug. My sons bday is 21st Aug, so that would have been interesting. Not a problem now. Bit of trivia.

You're a special bunch of women...xx

Must say the Caronas on the rooftop bar at the Glenmore hotel were sensational today. I was at Cruise bar, Circular Quay with wine in hand when primary rang with results.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First bad news: embye no. 2 not viable for freezing. Means if it doesn't work we'll be on the same boat again! I feel already so sad for this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the delay in posting. I read your posts @Billie2 and @Danymatthew yesterday- but I wanted to spend a day thinking about my response because I was in tears while reading your post. I know sympathy isn't what you are looking for. But I am truly sorry Billie2 that it did not work out this cycle. Every woman is different and I know when I start stim in Jan I will probably be put on the same treatment as you and Danymatthew. Yes are right- they have to start somewhere. In their defence- OHSS is no laughing matter so I assume that although its frustrating for the women who have to go through the treatments, the seriousness of OHSS outweighs the risk of a failed first cycle.

I remember Dr George telling me I will be on low dose FSH because of my petite size- I do wonder if thats why you and Danymatthew were on the low dose treatment. Mind you I would also be an emotional wreck if the first cycle failed!
    I agree with the others that you should take that chance and pay the $120 consult with the FS. It is a small price to pay for a big BIG reward!
    I look forward to hearing what the nurse says about your suggestion of a higher dose nxt cycle.
    @Danymatthew- I'm devastated to hear the 2nd embie didnt make it to freezing stage. That the one transferred is holding on and thriving. Good luck with the BT on Monday (?)
    @hopefulangel1987 - were you brave enough to Poas again? I'm praying the double line stays..

AFM- Af is due tomorrow or Monday...I've been selfish, I'm 100% sure she is going to show up so I've been downing wine like its water. Billie2- I bet that glass of wine tasted bittersweet when you got that call fom the nurse.

Hope you ladies have a as-good-as-can-be weekend
    Thinking of you all xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-12-2015),Danymatthew  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls my advice for a first cycle is to have no expectations. I didnt & just ended up pi**ed off instead of devastated. When you get 2 eggs, you know its not going to end well. Im just blown away that women can spend up to 10k and get bfn. I would be sooooooo angry to lose that much money. Thank god for Primary!
    @Danymatthew Im assuming today is POAS day for you? Im pretty confident for you with a perfect 5 day embryo. Best wishes xx

I have to cancel my wed appt. My other half cant get out of a well paying job. He runs his own business which has been hit hard with a competitor. Im ok. I reckon I would have paid the $120 & would not have gotten an appt with a nurse till 2016 anyway, after my cycle started. Im just pi**ed off Primary cut you loose aftet a bfn. No special treatment for a patient backing up. You start fresh every cycle. 😫 Cant let the little details get you down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thanks for your wishes! the situation is getting out of control, psychologically. From yesterday I feel totally negative and depressed. I'm also suffering a lot! I have terrible cramps on and off. they're like AF cramps but 10 times worst. Also it looks like someone is pulling my uterus apart! last night I thought to go to ER, but after 15 min they were gone. I'm also bloated, chest still so sore. I know I can blame Crinone. No discharges of any kind so far. And I entered in the vortex of forums about symptoms...I'm driving myself crazy! Ladies, be aware of the emotional part of IVF. It's crap, I don't wanna lie to you. you start well, think you're mentally well prepared, but it's almost impossible to handle this! @Billie2 thanks for your confidence!! I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning, with no expectations really. I know that until AF doesn't show up it's not over, but I read that progesterone can stop it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew crinone didnt stop my period at all. My cycle started in the dot when due. My symptoms disappeared as soon as the implantation should have occurred & after being preg 3 times I knew I wasn't. I think you will be sweet. 😊

My alarm went off at 8am today to remind me to get my BT done. Had to laugh. Im on day 4 of new cycle for heaven sake!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 you will understand when I say that if I had some frozen embryos I would be more relaxed. But the idea of starting from scratch all this emotional craziness...I think I'll need time. anyway, we cannot start a new cycle until mid february as we'll be back to Europe (I'm Italian!) for 3 weeks from end Jan. I was hoping to go back with the best souvenir for my parents!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew.. Ughh those cramps u're describing is scaring me! I hope they're implantation cramps. I dont usully get cramps, very mild if any, so im not looking forward to the side effects of crinone.
    It's only normal to stalk forums looking for symptoms.. I still do it even though I promised myself i wouldn't n knowing full well af is on her way.
    Have u poas yet? @Billie2- Primary didnt give u support after bfn? Thats dissapointing. Yes they're cheap but do they have to be cheap on the emotional support side? No wonder ur angry. But then again, I suspected as much after the fs apptments and how emotionally disconnect I felt she was. Question is would u @Billie2 change clinic and pay alot more just to have that support?
    I feel ur anger hun. It's a shame u had to cancel ur apptment, but yes paying $120 just to wait for Jan is not worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew 100%
    If we had spares, I would be in a better head space. I am gutted. To start from scratch & inject myself all over again, will be so stressful 2nd time round. Makes me feel ill. I wont be near as calm & positive.

But you are looking much better placed than I was. I really hope you are successful. I don't want you lining back up with me. No way!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    U're still not out yet Danymatthew. I praying for ur bfp so u can have a nice break in europe with ur bean. A nice xmas gift for ur parents :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-12-2015)