Closed Thread
Page 32 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MissTilly I too am a control freak, and insanely organised. This was a huge challenge in IVF as you are at the beck and call of Primary and your cycle. But its been positive for me to do what I am told for a change.
    As for poas, I have ordered a cheapie box in Friday nights Coles delivery. I have come this far, I don't know yet. The only way I would is to prepare for a call with the result while at work on Monday. Im not sure how I will react. We are doing this in secret & work don't know.

STOP the champagne chatter 🍾! 😜The benefit of a new year cycle hey. I miss my champagnes on a friday arvo after work. A relaxing wine watching the cricket. A cold carona after weeding the garden! I have my woek Xmas party friday, our street xmas party on saturday. Im going to have to be in sneaky fake alcohol mode to disguise my drinks. Lime & soda wont be the same without vodka! But well worth it if we can pull this off. @MissTilly can you be my alcohol surrogate please!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies! how are you all feeling today?? I have something to report today..not good news but at least it's something I'm going to have an extra blood test at lunch time, as I feel really bloated in my whole abdomen: low, middle, lateral..such a discomfort and it's so hard!so I called the nurse as I didn't know if it's normal and I read that you can develop OHSS even later..so I added an extra concern to my 2ww! Hope I won't be so unlucky to get OHSS and a BFN..or maybe I will?! @Billie2 definitely very different from how you feel..amazing body responses!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew I have read a few girls that had that later on in their cycle. You must be so uncomfortable! Goodluck.

Im not good either, emailed nurse, had brown spotting this morning. 😟

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly - it seems we are all control freaks on this thread .. I am a self confessed control freak and like Billie2 mentioned- its been a challenge letting go and leaving everything to the IVF God. For being so patient and for relinquishing that control, I hope He blesses us all with our babies soon.

I'm with you ladies re: the wine and champs- Had xmas dinner last night for a work function and gave in and had 1.5 glasses of Shiraz..( please don't judge me). It was a slip I swear! But let me tell you- the first taste was heaven, bordering on orgasmic.. @Billie2- the next 2 weeks will be quite testing for you and I imagine you being so articulate and creative, wont be short of reasons to give to any suspicious colleagues.
    Are you getting any crampy pains with the brown spotting? Is the nurse concerned at all? @Danymatthew - Yay to the extra BT at lunchtime! But boo to the bloating. Hope its not OHSS. Keep us updated pls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls no cramps. To be honest, looked like dirt in spit. I am being so gross I know, but I can explain it, it was grainy. Nurse said its my period trying to come through or spotting/bleeding also happens with good news. Urgh! Absolutely nothing since. I ate a mint pattie as a positive potion. Better work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure about the other ladies but im not grossed out.. im curious!! ..haha..
    It sounds like the same spotting i had after my HyCoSy. The spotting was grainy- looking.. so im wondering whether its a sign that the uterus is contracting ( without cramps). It could be a good sign @Billie2! !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another control freak here.. who thought that ER was the worst thing! @Billie2 I would see spotting as a promising sign if they're light! I'm pretty sure that the grainy thing is due to Crinone, as I'm having them sometimes, just not brown. So maybe they mixed up. Please don't lose hope! are you going to test before Monday?? I think I'll, 1 day before. I wanna be prepared and avoid a desperate cry if the nurse call when I'm in the office!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew I definately will test before BT, just not sure when. I like the fact Im still in the game, and waiting on my bodies reaction. Im scared to lose that hope right now if I did test. In my flurry after the brown crap I went to Woolies on my way to get lunch & grabbed a First Response on sale for $7. But Im too chicken and its not time yet. I had a pos for my son at 11dpo, but with IVF I don't think things are the same. Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 How are you feeling?? im still waiting, i can test on friday to see if it worked. Longest 2 weeks of my life!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulangel1987 View Post
    @Billie2 How are you feeling?? im still waiting, i can test on friday to see if it worked. Longest 2 weeks of my life!!!!
    Best wishes for friday. Hope you dont ever have to do IVF!

Best wishes to @Danymatthew as well for next wednesay.

Im going to check out for a while. Things havent panned out well today. I have been in extreme pain with cramping. In a normal cycle I NEVER make it past 12dpo which I am equivalent today. With the pain I tested & 1 line. So I will reflect and accept. I need a break from cycle speak..