Closed Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Danymatthew I have been thinking of you today. Hope all went well with the transfer.. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Danymatthew  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thank you hun!
    Everything went really well! 1 blastocyst was perfect!! it was such an emotion to see it on the screen!! I had 2 really relaxing acu sessions before and after..and another nap in the afternoon! the other embryo is slower, therefore today didn't reach the blastocyst stage. They'll wait until tomorrow to see if it makes it and if it's good quality they'll freeze it. But right now, I'm really happy for what I had! Now it's just waiting and taking good care of myself!! Hope you're doing alright! any signs so far??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew thats perfect news. Congrats on being PUPO! It all worked out well and now your wait begins. Very jealous yours is less than mine! I will be 14dp3dt by the time I have my BT. Its just so late! ?

All good here. I actually have nothing to report. The only thing reminding me that I am in an IVF/ICSI cycle is the sorest boobs in Australia. But thats from all the progesterone. No cramps, flat stomach. My body has settled from EPU and stims.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Danymatthew!! U are officially PUPO!! Woohoo!!
    Did u hear back about ur other embryo ?
    Glad to hear ur body is settling down abit @Billie2. Do u usually get sore boobs during ur normal tww? I remember I had sore nipples before a BFP with my son. But they say every woman is different and every pregnancy is different.

AFM, im on cd24 and af is due nxt mon but Im PMS like crazy, which means she on her way.
    I hope @Billie2 and @Danymatthew u get ur BFP on ur first cycle 😊
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls love all the hard picked cherries!!!! Yum!! They apparently help with sleep. There's a fun fact for today.
    To be honest I am 50/50 for this cycle. Yesterday I was in the "yes it worked" mode, today "oh crap it hasn't worked". I just have to pray harder! Im 8dp3dt. I have been so good till now. Now Im just in a fluster. I just want it so bad (like we all do). x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls now I want cherries so bad!!!
    for the other embryo I should receive a letter in 10 days confirming what happened. Not much hope about that poor little one, but we'll see! @Billie2 I think I'm already in that mood!! I didn't know that boobs could be so sore, every cm of them!!Yesterday evening and last night I cramped a lot! like before AF was coming..when I was a teenager! usually now I don't cramp at all. But this can be totally related to progesterone, so I'll keep my alternating positivity..for another long week!! Billie2 Monday is around the corner!! Let's keep the positive vibrations together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2- that explains why I've been sleeping like a log the past couple of days!!..been stuffing my face with cherries and sleeping like the dead..hahaha
    Hang in there hun- a few more days. Its hard I know- we analyse every little twinge and twitch hoping and praying its a sign that its burrowing.. and it could well be but hey-- you're pregnant! You're just waiting for the official congratulations letter
    @Danymatthew- I'm happy to send you and any other ladies (virtual) cherries but am more than happy to eat the real ones on your behalf

1 more week ladies! Bring on the good vibrations @MissTilly @hopefulangel1987 @Kookii - how are you ladies doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    More
    Sleeps

My goodness I need an IVF advent calendar so at least I can eat a chocolate everyday.
    @Danymatthew mine were so so sore & woke up today 8dp3dt & its toned right down. Hence the doubt today. But its the crinone pushing out so much progesterone we aren't used to. Im keeping a diary of whats going on daily. Im so scared! 😱
    @tjuls thank you for being the best support for us. You must be busting to start next year. Well thats if you have to.. You never know xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2- I say eat them chocolates!! you deserved it.. one for each day of injections you had to endure. I love the idea of keeping a diary. I've been keeping one too- but haven't really made any updates in it. Will start up again when I start stimming in Jan.. and yes I am BUSTING to start- I feel like a child being told to wait for the 2nd marshmallow.. I'm just itching to start.

I'm always here to support you ladies .. anytime.. everytime.

xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies!!

Firstly, congratulations @Danymatthew for being PUPO!!! Gahh!! So exciting that you and @Billie2 have these 2 gorgeous little ones doing their darndest to do their thing back inside their homes (aka your bodies!)! Bring on the 14th & 16th Dec!! Are either of you tempted to test early? Ha! Who am I kidding!? Of course you'd be tempted... but or are you going to be strong and wait until the BTs or are you going to sneak a little pee stick in? I'm only asking as I'm trying to wrap my head around being patient for 2 WHOLE WEEKS for the result of the cylce!!! Go you good things!!! I love the idea of an IVF advent calendar too!! lol! Like a little reward / reminder that you're being awesome during your cycle!!

Ok so I've organised with work thus far to have off work from the 11th Jan (when my period is due at the moment if it's not late or early this month) until the 26th Jan with the proviso that I may need a few extra days depending on the egg collection date & re-implantation date (lol, sorry I know there are abbreviations for these but I can't remember them!) Boss is super cruisey about it all but I guess I'm starting to stress just with the unknown factors of it all... I guess you could say that I get a bit control freaky-deaky but I'm trying my absolute hardest to let those feelings go and literally, just go with the flow.

Haven't been symptom spotting at all this last week either as I think organising time off for IVF and booking the dogs into the kennels and a busy week at work has kept me well and truly distracted. Heading out tomorrow night for a friends birthday then have our staff Christmas Party on Friday night, another friends birthday on Saturday lunch and then another Christmas Party lunch on Sunday! It's all a happening this week and so keen for a few sneaky champagnes!

Now I feel like cherries after seeing that beautiful box!

I seriously can't wait for Jan either @tjuls !!! It can't come quick enough can it!!! Just get me started already! I'm so ready for this!

Hope you're all having a great week! Xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-12-2015)