Closed Thread
Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii @MissTilly @Billie2 thanks so much for your thoughts!
    New day, new mood! yesterday I spent time preparing myself for the possible bad news, thinking that there are more failures than success in the 1st attempt. But you gave me hope with the 2 little ones who made it!
    The day 2 transfer is because there's no point in waiting for them to grow, as they don't have to choose the best. They'll see if it'll be better inside me in a more natural enviromnent asap. I started Crinone just this morning..but I still have few cramps from the ER.
    @Killarneygirl thank you for sharing your story and for bringing hope here!! I decided to stay positive..we did whatever we could and it'll be just a metter of time! Good luck with your baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danymatthew View Post
    @Kookii @MissTilly @Billie2 thanks so much for your thoughts!
    New day, new mood! yesterday I spent time preparing myself for the possible bad news, thinking that there are more failures than success in the 1st attempt. But you gave me hope with the 2 little ones who made it!
    The day 2 transfer is because there's no point in waiting for them to grow, as they don't have to choose the best. They'll see if it'll be better inside me in a more natural enviromnent asap. I started Crinone just this morning..but I still have few cramps from the ER.
    @Killarneygirl thank you for sharing your story and for bringing hope here!! I decided to stay positive..we did whatever we could and it'll be just a metter of time! Good luck with your baby!!
    Good luck at your transfer tonight. 😘Definately better in than out! The two you have could be perfect! Im very positive for you. You may very well end up with a frosty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call....they must have received your energy as they look really well!! I'm so relieved!! Dr said we're going with a day 5 transfer now, because of the good quality...means Saturday! I'll pray and cheer them to grow healthy!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Danymatthew View Post
    Just got the call....they must have received your energy as they look really well!! I'm so relieved!! Dr said we're going with a day 5 transfer now, because of the good quality...means Saturday! I'll pray and cheer them to grow healthy!!
    Woo hoo! Must be perfect!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo.. what have I missed?! Been slammed with work haven't had a chance to check whats been happening on here.
    @Danymatthew- I'm soo sorry for being away while you were going through your low hun =(. It broke my heart to hear the devastation in your words, I wish I was there to console and comfort you but I see @Kookii , @Bille2, @MissTilly did a wonderful job in that. I'm sooo glad for you ladies..
    Even more glad to hear the 2 emmbies are doing so well and going up to day 5!!! Hoping and praying for them both.
    @Killarneygirl - Thank you , thank you, thank you! - For reassuring Danymatthew and all of us going through this process that when the numbers seem mere and all hope seems to have lost - there is always still a spark of hope- all we need is just ONE. Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with your pending birth- would love to hear back from you soon to help us IVF amateurs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2- Has the cramps died down yet or are they still lingering? Have they been around since you started on Crione?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    @Billie2- Has the cramps died down yet or are they still lingering? Have they been around since you started on Crione?
    Still going on. I was fine after EPU and ET. I have just had some dark dark brown/black discharge. Im going to email the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a good sign (ie IB).. its around that time isnt it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Its a good sign (ie IB).. its around that time isnt it?
    Its way too early. Nurse said its old blood from EPU, which makes sense. Just a shock to see it I guess. Expect anything in IVF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok.. good thing u called.. peace of mind 😊
    When are u expecting ur BT? And do th ey expect u to stay on the Crione til the end of ur 1st trimester?