Closed Thread
Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy to hear this @Billie2 !! all your energies have been concentrated into 1 healthy little one!! Now it's just a matter of being relaxed, eating healthy and staying positive!! Keep your mind busy and enjoy the beginning of summer! I'm still waiting for the call here. Yesterday evening I was more in pain and bloated..not much sleep tonight as I was scared it would have gone worst. But this morning I feel so much better! Still resting home, less pain and bloating. My acupuncturist suggested to drink pleny of coconut water for the electrolytes reintegration. And also 2 sessions, before and after the transfer, to support implantantion. Hope that the schedule will let me fit them in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Danymatthew I received my call from the nurse at midday. Hope yours is soon! Now its up to nature. I am being so positive about it, what choice is there? When one is transferred in, I have as much chance as anyone else. Let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! I'm so excited for you @Billie2! I hope the next 2 weeks goes the quickest it can!! I had to google what PUPO meant @Kookii ~ love it!!! That's so funny though how they took a roll call - my god, so many emotions happening in that room yesterday afternoon I bet!

I ovulated yesterday also @tjuls but don't think we're in with much of a chance this month, I don't think we timed our baby dancing well enough although we did get 2 goes in over the past 8 days, it's so hot out here too that the aircon struggles so it can be said that sex does seem like a bit of an effort in this heat. Lol! 1st world problems I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for the delay ladies...I was busy crying for 1 hour after the call. on 14 eggs, just 2 fertilized. I think I got a psychological break down that so far has never come. I did not expect such a low fertilization rate with ICSI! I know we need just 1...but now I'm scared they won't make it to tomorrow!! nurse told that tormorrow they're going to decide if I'll have a day 2 transfer or a later one. I cannot choose which is the worst news: BFN or nothing to transfer??! I need to get my positivity back...I'm too emotional and so far I tried not to show it too much!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew , i knew I was forgetting someone in my last reply - I was going to congratulate you on such a successful egg retrieval! I'm so sorry it go as well as you (and we too) had hoped. Please try and remember that all is not lost! Just one of those little fertilised baby eggs is all you need! And then back in your belly it will go!

But in saying that I'd be devastated also if I was in your shoes too, you're only human and we can only take so much heartbreak & be strong for so long until we have to let it all out. Having a good cry now is probably cleansing for you also because you've been through so much as it is and will be a great release for your emotions. Now you can focus on being your awesome positive self again

Hugs sent from afar! Xx
    Last edited by MissTilly; 01-12-2015 at 15:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Danymatthew View Post
    sorry for the delay ladies...I was busy crying for 1 hour after the call. on 14 eggs, just 2 fertilized. I think I got a psychological break down that so far has never come. I did not expect such a low fertilization rate with ICSI! I know we need just 1...but now I'm scared they won't make it to tomorrow!! nurse told that tormorrow they're going to decide if I'll have a day 2 transfer or a later one. I cannot choose which is the worst news: BFN or nothing to transfer??! I need to get my positivity back...I'm too emotional and so far I tried not to show it too much!
    @Danymatthew oh luv, let it out. You have the right to be feeling as you do. I actually cant believe it. To be honest, the wait from egg collection to transfer, right up until you go in and rip your pants off is the most scared I have been. I would pray my phone didnt ring. I was so scared of seeing the nurse's number come up before 6pm monday. I am just so sorry you are now going through the same. Its so stressful. I reckon a BFN woundnt come close for me. Ive had 6-7 years of BFN's and all cried out on them. But this is different.

Why are they looking at a 2 day over a 3 day? Either way, the sooner that one is back in your belly, the less it will play with your mind. Thats what got me through. I felt like my little one was now in the right care and will be better off with me. Nature takes over and leaves science behind. So trust yourself.

I read alot & worked out its not a negative thing to have a 3 day transfer, they do it when there is a small number of embryos and there is no point waiting to day 5 to find the strongest. Definately no point with me 😉..

Have a wine, get some spicey food & have a night off the cycle. I enjoyed a wine on sat night inbetween the EPU and crinone. You have to be over the stress in time for your transfer. The emby needs you ready to take home.

Big hugs. They will do everything they can to get one in. xxxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Danymatthew View Post
    You poor little thing. I've been there three times so I feel you 😔.
    Don't be hard on yourself and don't worry, you still have two embies left!
    I'll be thinking of you!

The hugest hug Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew its a new day, I hope you are ok.. Lots of positive vibes for todays news. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I am 36 weeks now with my primary Ivf baby, just wanted to reassure those with few eggs/embryo that one is all you need. I only ever ended up with one blastocyst on day five and got pregnant with each of those, one sadly miscarried in January but I have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter and please god another wee girl very soon.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Killarneygirl For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (28-12-2015),Kookii  (02-12-2015),tjuls  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Killarneygirl Thank you so much for sharing with us. We need it. You just never know how your body will react. I am used to planning and controlling everything in my life, and I never settle. IVF has been hard to let go on control but I think Ive benefitted from being a passenger for a change. It seems like pressure was off my performance for a change. Best wishes on bub #2. Please let us know how you go.

Anyone have some input on crinone? I cramp all day and night on it. Not painful, but always there!