Closed Thread
Page 23 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 good luck for tomorrow!! I'm sure it won't be as bad as we picture it! just for curiosity, which day of the cycle will you be tomorrow?
    Orgalutran went really well! needle was bigger that Elonva, but still no pain whatsoever, just a little bump, like a mosquito bite after. I put ice before and pinch the belly strong with the nail , so that I have another pain to feel! it works! next scan and BT tomorrow morning. @tjuls oh no! I would be disappointed and impatient too!! but it's better to check that everyting is fine before starting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Danymatthew my egg coll will be CD12, which is actually spot on normal ov day for me. I have short 25 day cycles. Im glad to hear no pain. I had the same redness but it goes quick. And the trigger was the easiest one of all. So its not bad at all. So I know we are all different, but to give you an idea of timing, my first Orgalutran was on the saturday and egg collection is the following friday. So within 7 days i have finished all injections and eggs taken. As soon as you start the injections, it all goes so quick. I think your scans are earlier than mine, mine were CD8 & CD10.

My bubhub app keep crashing and I cant use it. So Im typing on my phone on the website & its frustrating.

Im working from home today, thank goodness as my fly is wide open & buttons popped. Definately an old chook today ready to lay these eggs. I can feel it today, no pain at all, just a double dose of ov pain each side, which I usually feel anyway. Nervous and eggxited for tomorrow.

Chin up @tjuls, you will still be up in Jan! And I will be here to read all about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does sound so quick while being on IVF doesnt it! Its bang off u go and before u know it, its time to harvest those eggs.
    😂😂@ the image
    You are no old chook hun. U have plenty of eggs yet in those ovaries of urs. Im so eggggcited for u too!! Im so glad u and Danymatthew are having a very good stim cycle.. I cant wait to hear the bells of BFPs ringing in a couple of weeks
    Neg thoughts brushed away already ladies.. theres no room for neg thoughts.. im picking myself up and taking it one step at a time. I will be more than happy to write it all up during my stim cycle in Jan while u and Danymatthew and the other ladies hold ur bfp bellies😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls our first appt with Primary was on 1st October and now Im up to egg hunt time. I guess thats why I like Primary, its the "lets do this" clinic, no hand holding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today with the EPU @Billie2

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Good luck today with the EPU @Billie2
    In waiting room crapping my pants. Girl next to me had a good chat & its her 2nd time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Lesson Learnt - Dont be nosey! I dont think I read the right thing for my name, as my results the nurse read out was completely different. I am triggering tonight, I have egg collection FRIDAY morning. One of my follies is 21mm. Holy crap. Things move so quick in IVF stimms. Puregon has kicked some butt in there. I have under 10 mature at this stage. Anything above 1 is bloody good at this point I think. All out of my hands.

Nurse Lee wishes me a special present for Christmas. 😊

Thank you all for reading my rambling. xx
    Yay! Finally EPU. Isn't Lee lovely?

After your egg collection, drink plenty of water; even if you're not thirsty. That will help you pee and the most you go, the faster you'll get back to normal. You'll need the day of egg collection and an extra day to recover. They can give you a medical certificate, which only reads that you'll be unable to work for those days due to surgery, but nothing specific (not even a Primary cert, it's Darlinghurst Medical Centre's).

Wishing you the best of luck, and the most strongest embies! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    It does sound so quick while being on IVF doesnt it! Its bang off u go and before u know it, its time to harvest those eggs.
    😂😂@ the image
    You are no old chook hun. U have plenty of eggs yet in those ovaries of urs. Im so eggggcited for u too!! Im so glad u and Danymatthew are having a very good stim cycle.. I cant wait to hear the bells of BFPs ringing in a couple of weeks
    Neg thoughts brushed away already ladies.. theres no room for neg thoughts.. im picking myself up and taking it one step at a time. I will be more than happy to write it all up during my stim cycle in Jan while u and Danymatthew and the other ladies hold ur bfp bellies😊
    We'll be cycling buddies on Jan! 😊
    2016 will be our year 👍✨

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im laid up on the lounge at home. Thanks all for your well wishes. The wait was worse than the procedure. My appt was 9.15 and I didnt go in till after 10.30! I have never been under before and had to take the operating room in. Its huge and so many people were there. I had Dr Lukic & I loved her. I was asked to take 6 big breaths with the oxygen mask on and I only remember taking 1, then I woke up and I was done in the recovery room. Then dressed, pee'd & went to the 2nd recovery area where my partner was waiting with a cup of tea & biscuits and cheese. Then time froze as the nurse told me the result. I dont want anyone to feel bad for me, because I want to be very positive and spend all day praying for good news. We got 2 eggs. Slight freak out, controlled some tears that wanted to leak out. But I am ok. I am blessed with 2. The reality check came when the asian lady after me had Dr Lukic have to tell her her results. She got no eggs. Dr Lukic drilled them about the Trigger shot, and it came out she stuffed it up & didnt inject her whole trigger, if any. She didnt ring a nurse for help about her trigger. I dont know what they were thinking. Everything depends on the drugs and timing. I felt sorry for her as she got upset, but Dr Lukic handled it well. I just wanted to get out of there. As we left we reached the lift & Dr Lukic chased us out to tell me she is now doing ICSI, which I was so relieved and thrilled. Gives us more chance now.

If it all turns to 💩 then so be it. I cant control it. I will bounce back in January. My doses should get higher, and we should get an improved response.

Now Im going to sleep and rest up. Thank you all for your support. Means alot. 🙏🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry we also got a surprise, my private health fund covered the procedure, so I only paid my $250 excess and not the $600.