Closed Thread
Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah ok.. we came up the stairs by the reception side.. so wasnt looking out over the pathology side. Everyone who came out of the xray rooms..my head perked up and then down to look for the tattoo😅

Hope the retail therapy helped to calm those nerves re: the polyps.. i will ask the FS for u when we go in.
    Stay positive in the mean time.. think about ur amazing response!!! 9 follies woot woot!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just came out of apptment with Dr George... and I feel like crap... 😣.. She was a lovely lady but unfortunately she sent me off back to my doc to do another pap smear since the one in April was abnormal which resulted in a normal colposcopy.
    All the while i thought: y didnt the GP request a pap off me before this apptment? It would have saved us soo much time.

I need some retail therapy now too @Billie2 😂
    So no treatment plan for me just yet im afraid.. back to the ob/gynae tomorrow for a pap and lets hope nxt wks apptment is better

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I had to have one & I had the lady GP do it at the centre on the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What?!! I dont know y she couldnt do it for me right then..pressed for time maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    What?!! I dont know y she couldnt do it for me right then..pressed for time maybe?
    Not at Primary but the medical centre across the room. There is a female GP. Results took a week to come back I believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lesson Learnt - Dont be nosey! I dont think I read the right thing for my name, as my results the nurse read out was completely different. I am triggering tonight, I have egg collection FRIDAY morning. One of my follies is 21mm. Holy crap. Things move so quick in IVF stimms. Puregon has kicked some butt in there. I have under 10 mature at this stage. Anything above 1 is bloody good at this point I think. All out of my hands.

Nurse Lee wishes me a special present for Christmas. 😊

Thank you all for reading my rambling. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AHHHHHHH.. thats fantastic news @Billie2!!! Haha.. see no sweat needed at all!!..Fri will come like that hun.. good luck for Fri. What time are u booked in for EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls 9.15 Had to do the mad rush organise for school drop off pick up and fri night swim club. One amazing mum is doing it all for me. Her first born was IVF and totally gets it. She is the only one I told, because I knew I would get stuck. Oh well, three injections tonight and Im done! Trigfer is 10pm so I dont even have to set an alarm.
    @Danymatthew I wasnt given any advice on exercise. I didnt think much about it. I know body temp plays a part in pregnancy, so I reckon it might be the same principal. Too hot to run or walk today.. Good luck with Orgalutran tonight!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats wonderful @Billie2 to be able to share the journey with another mother who has been through it all.
    Good luck for tonight- the final 3 shots!! Woohoo

Sorry for being a debbie downer earlier.. now that ive stuffed my face with food.. im being more rational about the apptment today..😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew. . Ive heard some women were told they can do light exercise such as walking but nothing strenuous. Hope the oragultran shot goes well tonight!