Closed Thread
Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @tjuls thats a good point. This has been a fun stress free thread. I hope others will benefit, especially with the Melbourne Primary opening.

If you see a short blonde marching like she's on a mission on Wed, in work clothes, thats me. Haha!🙋🏼

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My phone is on hormones too. Its gone nuts.. Sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2- You had me laughing soo much this morning after reading your post(s)!!
    Looks like your phone is stimming as well!!

I will keep an eye out for you. Well if you see a short asian chic looking really excited and nervous at the same time.. yes thats me..

Good luck with your scan and BT tomorrow if we don't bump into each other..C'mon follies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

@Billie2

I can't help you with that as DH gives me the injections while I look the other way. I've got this thing with needles 😥😁. I can tell you for sure that orgalutran stung every time, I got a few small bruises afterwards as well (even after applying an ice pack on the spot).

You need to push it all the way through as you'll need the whole dose. Don't worry about the air bubble, in fact it helps to push the liquid out. That's what the nurse said.

How are you doing so far?
    Last edited by Kookii; 24-11-2015 at 12:43.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

@tjuls @MissTilly

I'll be cycling in Jan as well, that's the idea. We need to talk to FS and see what's next after our 3rd BFN.

Can't wait for 2016 now! Crossing fingers and toes for all of you cycling this month. Hope you get your BFP before the end of this year! ✨👶✨

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-11-2015),tjuls  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    @tjuls @MissTilly

I'll be cycling in Jan as well, that's the idea. We need to talk to FS and see what's next after our 3rd BFN.

Can't wait for 2016 now! Crossing fingers and toes for all of you cycling this month. Hope you get your BFP before the end of this year! ✨👶✨
    Thank you for reassurance. Nurse responded to my email and said I had hit a capillary & its nothing to be concerned about. Cant believe how sore your belly gets with the jabs and now Im on 2 a day. No bikini coming out in the next fortnight I tell you! I was very anxious about the injections but somehow did it. I do ice it first. The harder I pinch the roll of belly the less I feel it. Stings more afterwards. But nothing bad at all. If I can get tattooed then I can do this. Actually I have a tatt on my foot, thats how you will know me @Danymatthew & @tjuls

So @MissTilly @tjuls @Kookii all up in Jan! What a good way to start the year all together.

All good here, how about you @Danymatthew you must be keen for tomorrow. I cant wait!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm waiting patiently (not so patiently!!) for tomorrow morning! we'll miss each other this time..maybe for the next scan! I'm short and compact as well! I feel great as usual..I don't feel any pain nor bloating. will see after starting orgalutran tomorrow! luckily I have a good distraction today..it's my birthday! I just want to celebrate and eat cake!! Good luck for tomorrow to you and @tjuls . I'll give my update soon after.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-11-2015),Kookii  (24-11-2015),tjuls  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew 🎂🎁🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better @Billie2- It does sound painful though, but I heard its normal to get some bruising around the shot areas..I have a tattoo as well- on my lower back.. so you'd think I'd be ok with needles--- NOPE!! they still freak me out.. I say to myself as comfort when I get BT: " Its for the babies, its for the babies".. haha
    Ok Billie2.. I will be checking every short blonde chic in work clothes for a tattoo on their foot to be sure its you
    @Danymatthew -- .. Hope your DH spoils you with dinner and some luvin' luvin' ( is that allowed while on IVF???) if not-- theres always CAKE ..yummo

I too will update you ladies tomorrow morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thank you for reassurance. Nurse responded to my email and said I had hit a capillary & its nothing to be concerned about. Cant believe how sore your belly gets with the jabs and now Im on 2 a day. No bikini coming out in the next fortnight I tell you! I was very anxious about the injections but somehow did it. I do ice it first. The harder I pinch the roll of belly the less I feel it. Stings more afterwards. But nothing bad at all. If I can get tattooed then I can do this. Actually I have a tatt on my foot, thats how you will know me @Danymatthew & @tjuls

So @MissTilly @tjuls @Kookii all up in Jan! What a good way to start the year all together.

All good here, how about you @Danymatthew you must be keen for tomorrow. I cant wait!
    The cycle with Primary, I wasn't bloated at all. FS reduced my dose because I was overstimulated both times in the other clinic (that's why I never done a fresh transfer). Do you exercise? Running helped me a lot, but the last 3/4 days of injections I felt really tired and couldn't run at all so I walked those days for 45/50 min. Nurse recommended to exercise (if it's your routine) but no to overdo it. Listen to your body and take it easy! 😉

May I ask what dose are you on?