Closed Thread
Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I'm rechecking my amh result and it was 10.9. the weird thing is that 1 year ago it was 29.8, on the higher side of the range and I'll be 33 tomorrow! looks like a big difference to me. They didn't tell me anything about this value. @Billie2 thanks for the feedback. so far I cannot feel anything. looks like you're going strong!! great!! @Kookii I'm really sorry for the bad news. be patient and have some rest without thinking about this too much! 2016 will be lucky!! @MissTilly welcome! I know how bad we all searched for real experiences before starting IVF, therefore I'll do my best to bring mine with the hope it can be useful! My scan/blood test is at 9.30 on Wedn if somebody will be there too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Danymatthew- I do wonder if that drop in your AMH from a year ago is normal? It probably wont affect your stim outcome though- look at Billie2!! 10 follies is awesome !! Hope you get the same great response hun.

My apptment is at 11am on wed- I will probably miss you by the time we make it in- keep us posted on scan and BT!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls no idea which is frustrating as I need to plan for our son if its a school day etc. And if its the wkend it will be worse with sport. I ordered my groceries online today and realised I couldn't even pick a time for the delivery. It has to be before Monday I am assuming.

I just got a text (which I love, as I always forget details in phone conversations), to say I start puregon tomorrow, and continue with Orgalutran. Double injections start.

And Im sitting with you both on wed overlooking the foodcourt, as I have another scan & blood.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls @Danymatthew Im booked for 10.15am! How funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies for making me feel so welcome! I was super keen to find a forum that wasn't all crazy acronyms I don't understand and women around the same point I am too, and to be going through the same clinic is a bonus!

I'm 30, no signs of fertility issues other than an AMH of 9.something which I'll check when I get home from work - Husband is 31 with normal sperm rate of 3 which is a bit low for the doctors liking. Find out on Friday at the FS appt that I had an AMH of 9.something was a bit of a shock too @Danymatthew so I completely understand ~ and that I could possible go through early menopause around the age of 40 took me a little bit to wrap my head around but then decided to be positive about it and thought well hopefully if we can have a bub or 2 through IVF between now and then, I think I'll be ready to say bye bye to AF. Also going through menopause early can decrease the chance of breast cancer too because estrogen doesn't flow through the body for as long.

@tjuls that would be so awesome to have a cycle buddy! even if we're a few days apart! yay!!
    @Kookii - so disappointed for you also, you've been through a lot this year! bring on 2016!!!

Thanks @Billie2 ~ love not having to hear stats & opinions too, just a bit of understanding and chinwagging sounds great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @Billie2.. looks like we are all due to cross paths (hopefully) on wed!! If you feel a pair of eyes staring at you... its probably me...

I'm with you @MissTilly.. I'm happy to kick AF to the kerb for good as long as I have all my babies. Hubby and I WERE hoping for 3 or 4 kids..but having another one will be a miracle at this rate..I just turned 32 and DH is 39 and we have a 3yr old son ( on 2nd natural cycle).. didn't even think we would have to consider IVF until we started ttc #2 this time last year...
    But I'm happy to be in good company with you ladies. It seems we have a good mix and fortunate to be cycling around the same time. ( Other ladies stalking this thread- pls don't be discouraged to join )

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thats a good point. This has been a fun stress free thread. I hope others will benefit, especially with the Melbourne Primary opening.

If you see a short blonde marching like she's on a mission on Wed, in work clothes, thats me. Haha!🙋🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls thats a good point. This has been a fun stress free thread. I hope others will benefit, especially with the Melbourne Primary opening.

If you see a short blonde marching like she's on a mission on Wed, in work clothes, thats me. Haha!🙋🏼

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews