Closed Thread
Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies,

How are you feeling @Billie2? Sorry ladies, I've been down with the flu and was bedridden for a few days but was all drugged up on Sat for my friend's wedding in Berrima.. haha..

Welcome @onedaymaybebaby and @Kookii !! @Kookii- I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough year with the IVF. How shocking was your last clinic??!! Thats bad. Hope Primary is alot better... that you get your BFP today despite the AF symptoms- alot of ladies have af symptoms that turn out to be bfp-- Hang in there and your way hun.
    @Billie2- well done you did the Orgalutran yourself!! Was the vomiting from the Elonva? @Danymatthew - woohoo you're off the blocks too!! I'm soo excited for you hun.. lets hope you don't get the bloating. You having your scan on wed? I'll be there too for 2nd docs apptment. we get to sit down with FS as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok first scan done CD8 and I have about 10 follies with 4 big ones (2each side) My lefty is pushing out more than righty. Lining is nice & thick. Sonographer is the nicest person I have come across. Cannot for the life of me remember her name. I was a bit concerned by my results, but she assured me it was going well and I should be positive.

Have a good day all, especially @Kookii with your BT. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your encouraging messages, but sadly we got another bfn today, and we've got no frosties left. Hope 2016 is our year.
    Have a lovely end of year, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes for your BFPs

Best of luck! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Thank you for your encouraging messages, but sadly we got another bfn today, and we've got no frosties left. Hope 2016 is our year.
    Have a lovely end of year, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes for your BFPs

Best of luck! Xxx
    Im sorry @Kookii yes. Start fresh. I like your outlook. Take care and have a wine, and enjoy the lead up to Xmas. Come back swinging in 2016.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Kookii. Yes I agree with Billie2- have a wine, let your hair down and start again in 2016. It will be your year hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my cd2-5 bt back today and it looks like I have a lower amh than I expected - of 14.8pmol/L.
    Just wondering what you ladies had before starting IVF? It is starting to look like I may be on the same treatment plan as everyone else.. Ooooo Wednesday isnt coming fast enough ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! So completely new to the whole IVF world so reading all your stories has given me some much needed background info! We had our follow up GP, FS & Nursing appointments all on Friday. We're not from Sydney so being able to get all our appts all on the same day was so good ~ so happy with their service thus far but honestly haven't had much else to compare it to. We started looking in Genea last year and did some testing but then we put the baby plans on the back burner after realising that we weren't quite ready. Then earlier during this year a friend told me about one of her friends that had been through Primary IVF and had great success and then told me it was bulk billed so it was a bit of a no brainer to us to give them a go.

So as per my cycle I should be looking to do my first round mid Jan 2016, wasn't able to do it in Dec I think due the clinic being closed over Christmas? But January works perfectly for us anyway! We've got family we can stay with in Clovelly who have been through the whole IVF journey before also which I think will help a lot.

Love reading about everyone's journey and hope we all get those BFP ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls Mine was 9.4, and I am 38. So I expected as much. I was a bit stunned though. Cmon wed for you!
    @Danymatthew I am feeling my ovaries today. Finally. And the pudge has started. Its more like a swollen belly from injecting. Its like a fake belly stuck over the top of my own. But not really noticeable.
    @Kookii can you give me some advice on the air bubble in the orgalutran? Last night I pushed the syringe to capacity and it stung and the spot is still sore. I didnt push the whole way the first night & it didnt sting and I cant even find the entry point now. Which way is right? And do you push the needle all the way in or half way?

Thanks...😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly welcome! Myself, @Danymatthew and @tjuls are brand new to this as well. So you wont find anyone quoting stats or opinions on this thread. We are all first timers and winging it! I am at CD8 of my first round. So far all good I guess! I have no idea 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MissTilly!!.. Its great to see another lady joining us on here and sharing the wonderful experience that is IVF..
    We might even be cycling together in Jan - depending on the FS apptment on wed!!-- Yay I have a cycle buddy!! woot woot!!

Billie2- 10 follies?!! thats a great number!! Hope they all grow up to be big and juicy for your EPU.. Have they told when this is happening?