Closed Thread
Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much ladies! What state are you in? In VIC I believe it's a legislative requirement for counselling, police and child checks when using ART

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby We are NSW. Three of us on here at the same clinic. So good that Primary have opened in Melb. It really has been a good experience for me so far. Appts are always on time and you have 24hr access to the nurses on the phone, so you still have great care. There is no compromise there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew I bloody did it and didnt feel a thing! Orgalutran was sooooooo easy to inject! Woo hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @onedaymaybebaby We are NSW. Three of us on here at the same clinic. So good that Primary have opened in Melb. It really has been a good experience for me so far. Appts are always on time and you have 24hr access to the nurses on the phone, so you still have great care. There is no compromise there.
    That's awesome Billie2! Yes they are taking appts from the end of November so are very much brand new! We have an appt in December 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. I don't think I've presented myself in this tread, I've been following it though 😁, and can say I relate with all of you.

We've been doing IVF (ICSI) since January this year: three cycles, three FETs, no positive results. Our situation is severe male infertility (low count, bad morphology and motility), apparently nothing out of the ordinary with me.

First round, 18 eggs collected, 9 mature and fertilised, only 1 viable, we decided not to transfer and freeze our embie, then waited two months, put DH under more vits and supplements. FS recommendation resveratrol).

Second round 14 eggs, 9 mature and fertilised, only 2 survived to day 5, one to freeze, 1 FET, BFN.

As we didn't feel comfortable with our FS anymore, we decided to give it a go and went to Primary. Third cycle, 16 eggs, 9 mature, zero fertilisation.

The 11th of November we transfer Embie (the one in the freezer since January), I'm still waiting for my beta which is on Monday. I'm having all my pre AF symptoms so my expectations are not high at all. Im even afraid to poas.

That's my story resumed so far. Sorry if it's long to read! 😊

Wishing you a successful cycle!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kookii nice to have you here! I'm sorry for all you've been through! Even though we try to mentally prepare for the negative outcomes, in our heart we hope to get it at the 1st try! I do hope primary will help you!! Good luck!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Danymatthew For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Elonva done! I didn't feel the needle enter at all and l felt only a bit of discomfort when the med entered. No pain afterwards.
    Are you bloated or feeling bigger around the waistline? I read about people who looked like 6 months pregnant during the injections!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Danymatthew I am the opposite of bloated. Ive lost weight to be honest. Thats what the vomit session did for me friday afternoon. I loved a wine and since now Im not having my little one with dinner, and Im drinking 4 litres of water a day, my belly is flat. Im 50kg as it is, but no bloat so far. I bought a heap of lemons and put them in my water bottles and now Im drinking like a fish. Maybe close to egg collection I might look like Ive eaten a few too many meat pies!

Well done on the needle too! Orgalutran is alot easier. You did the big one yourself!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Quote Originally Posted by Danymatthew View Post
    Hi @Kookii nice to have you here! I'm sorry for all you've been through! Even though we try to mentally prepare for the negative outcomes, in our heart we hope to get it at the 1st try! I do hope primary will help you!! Good luck!!
    I'm happy with my new FS so far. She reduced my drugs dose and I didn't feel bloated at all, as in the first two cycles. Outcome was the same, lots of eggs so I respond well to the injections. Unfortunately, we didn't get any embies at all but we are still hopeful😊.

Nurses are lovely, in person and on the phone. They make me feel human, and not a number. My former clinic, they never even called to check what I wanted to do after my BFN, new cycle or a fet with my only remaining embryo. They just don't care. When I reached them to tell them that I wanted my embie transferred to Primary they were quite rude.

We'll give it a few more goes and then decide if we need sperm donor, that was FS recommendation.

Is this your first cycle? Best of luck! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii welcome and best wishes for monday. I will be thinking of you. You have been through a rough year. We are male factor as well. Ours is morphology, the count is normal and motility ok, but we werent advised to do ICSI, which I thought we should. But anyway. Let us know how you go..x

AFM - not feeling as into it today. My injection stung afterwards and made me angry. Guessing the drugs are working if my mood indicates anything. I am at CD7 and today have a heap of EYCM. So something is going on. Feeling a bit off still. I have my BT and scan at 8am tomorrow. Cant wait to see what is going on.

Take care all .. xx