Closed Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @tjuls you have the form and they have given you the option. They let me do mine early. I felt better for it, and it means I now have leftover crinone. And I had a champagne in hand at Cruise Bar at the time nurse called me with result. But its up to you. If you get the BT just email the nurse to give them the heads up and where you had it done..

Huge hugs.. If it wasn't weird, Id hop in the bath of Shiraz with you.. Xx

P.S. I have 15 days of Puregon stocked, pretty sure Im sweet!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome @Billie2!! Bath buddy is always welcomed

Ok..gave it a bit more thought. I might ring them up and tell them I'm doing BT today.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016),LillyM  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very personal decision but yup, would definitely do it today too...

Better to get it over with asap in order to mentally move on... And more crimorne from a practical point of view...

Ahhh damn... Looking fwd to better days!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree that early BT might offer you the closure needed just to hop into the red wine bath and get moving again @tjuls. HUGS hun...

Make some time for yourself. You didn't fail your embie - don't think of it that way. I know it's easier said than done. When I had my missed m/c, I blamed myself for 3 months because I was travelling at that time and was doing what I would normally do (like drag my luggage, etc). And then I finally kicked myself out of thinking that way and I rationalised that if embie wasn't strong and sticky enough, then it's just not meant to be - I just don't have the luxury of not doing anything "normal" for 9 months. Thinking back, there's probably a heap of things I could have done to avoid it, but I have told myself to move on.

FET - here I come (with @tjuls!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

Sorry to hear @tjuls :-( big hug!

Whilst you ladies have actually problems to think about I'm here getting irritated at the price of flights $760 for a half an hour appointment! must be crazy.
    We transferred our appointment to Sydney as I didn't want to go through the administration drama in Melbourne. @Maybeoneday it sounds like they Need a better structured system! Such a pain in the behind.

Plus I'm waiting for AF the only time I wish she would be here so I can do my day 2/3 BT and book the pelvic ultrasound and she is MIA. Not happy jan

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StephyG For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

So sorry to hear your sad news @tjuls

Welcome to the newbies, you will find an amazing bunch of girls on here..

I'm so sorry i will confess I struggle to keep up with everyone's posts. I clearly don't get on often enough and everyone moves so fast ( I think I say this every time)

after embie was hanging on for dear life ( poor thing) af finally came yesterday. I don't think I've ever been happier for af & no more nausea which is great. Have a blood test tomorrow to check my levels then hopefully can move forward.

Keep powering along everyone, stay strong, remember we have each other to talk to and support each other..
    @MissTilly how are you going? please keep the updates coming. it makes me smile to hear how your exciting journey is unravelling..

Xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unicorn2016 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Sydney @StephyG! Woohoo!

I know - AF is the worst - comes when you don't want it to, MIA when you want her to come! HATE HER!

Speak to the nice people at Primary Sydney and let them know you are making a special trip and they can work to compact as many appts as possible in a day for you so that you minimise the trip.

Fingers crossed about costs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StephyG Primary were really good I live a hike away as well.

They organised all my appointments on one day. Although dh & I had all our tests done through another clinic so we brought those results to our appointments..

The only thing that got I outer way was Christmas, then I was injecting before I knew it.

Maybe if you have all your results done, you could ask to have the appointments all on one day.

Just a suggestion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP the woman I got at reception must of had AF visit her today hehe she was abit rude! But she did also say that they can't book us in for any other appointments because this is out first ever gp appointment. Oh well!

@unicorn2016 I tried!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP great minds think alike.