Closed Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF arrived a day early. That cow just can't stay away.. Looks like I'm like u @Billie2.. I didn't make it to BT either.
    I definitely know when I stopped 'being pregnant' as well- when I had that painful stitch about 3 or 4 nights ago.
    I'm sad but I'm hopeful. .. On to the nxt cycle - 1st FET

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

Congrats @MissTilly for being our 1000th poster, you win a free box of crinone..😜
    @tjuls ha I believe you when you say you wiped clean, no skiddies! 😂 💩 I am praying its brilliant news! Its definitely old blood though if its that dark. Could even be left over from ET as that does happen. So many ladies that spot in IVF like that come out with a BFP. For some reason spotting and even full bleeds are common in IVF, and still an emby sticks well. Im praying hard.. And quietly confident for you xx

Thanks @Lisau77 and @Kookii I will take all your advice. Mon & Tues are off! I didn't rest much at all in my first cycle. I do my 2 injections then cook dinner. I don't sit unless Im eating dinner or going to bed. My back is absolutely killing me at the moment, I am assuming from carrying buckets of wood chips & weeding last Sunday. I have converted my desk at work into a stand up. Better for circulation Im hoping.

Goodluck @RainbowLorikeet for Friday and hope af steers clear. Get the beearch polyp out and get that emby in!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no @tjuls, are you having bleeding already? AF's officially arrived? I hate her!

I am so sad for you... it's just feels like such a shot in the dark, in the hopes of getting a positive outcome... Be strong hun... you might have a stronger little warrior in the FET.

PS: I read somewhere - there was a study done and the chances of having a BFP was higher in FETs when the original transfer did not result in pregnancy. Apparently, in the same batch of eggs, the first "live transfer" usually with the "best blastocyst" is not necessarily "the one that makes it". If it didn't work, its "frozen siblings" might give a better chance (the odds jumped from like 30+% to 40%+ something like that). If the first live transfer was successful, then the odds remained the same for the FETs.

Ok, moral of the story is - your next warrior is in there!

Bring on FET I say!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016),Kookii  (10-02-2016),MissTilly  (10-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    AF arrived a day early. That cow just can't stay away.. Looks like I'm like u @Billie2.. I didn't make it to BT either.
    I definitely know when I stopped 'being pregnant' as well- when I had that painful stitch about 3 or 4 nights ago.
    I'm sad but I'm hopeful. .. On to the nxt cycle - 1st FET
    I am so sorry. I had put in my post this morning that I had the exact same brown dirt spotting 2 days before af arrived in my failed cycle, but I then deleted it, as I didn't want you to feel bad or doubt yourself. I wanted you to be positive. I am so sorry. It sux dirty dogs balls when a cycle fails but your emby was perfect and you did all the right things. I even looked up my due date (which was a day after my sons bday). It just hurts. But we are pretty resilient and we go again. Have a wine tonight. Get your BT early if you can so you can have closure. 😭 Im sad for you..xx

P.S I had a bad stitch at work too. I blame that on my emby leaving. I was constipated from drugs and strained too hard (sorry tmi 😖) and this shocking stitch hit me and thats the moment all my signs went away. Im never ever straining again!
    Last edited by Billie2; 10-02-2016 at 06:20.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Roll Call

Initial Appts/Testing: 💉 @onedaymaybebaby @StephyG @clucky14

Waiting to Cycle/FET: 👫⏰ @VickyP @LillyM @RainbowLorikeet

Cycling: 🚴🏼 @Billie2

PUPO: 🎟 @tjuls (waiting BT 😢) @Kookii

BFP: 👶 @Danymatthew - Due Aug 2016 @MissTilly - Due Oct 2016

Hugs Needed: 😢🍷 @unicorn2016 @tjuls 🌺 @hopefulangel1987
    @Lisau77 - welcome & thank you for the support.

I am so sorry if I have missed a lovely lady.. 💐
    Last edited by Billie2; 10-02-2016 at 06:52.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (10-02-2016),LillyM  (10-02-2016),MissTilly  (10-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for lovely lovely roll call @Billie2! You are such a genius at this! 😘

Hugs for everyone especially @tjuls, @unicorn2016, @hopefulangel1987 and my dear cycle buddy @LillyM! ❤️

This is such a roller coaster ride and I am so glad that I have all of you to share this with! Don't know how I will make it through without the support on here!

I am waiting for the nurse to call today about my frozen embies. Feel so nervous. I hope a number of them made it through....

Side note: I too had a weird experience with stitches. There was this one month that I was so sure I was pregnant with all the "right signs". And then I got a stitch while running for the stupid train and AF came. And I told myself never to run for trains again! Not worth it at all! 😥 Although I can't be 100% sure what happened, it sure feels like embie didn't like the run.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016),MissTilly  (10-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh f***. F*** f*** f*** @tjuls 😥 I was so sure you had this one in the bag ~ if it was possible for you to feel my virtual hug please let it be the tightest & most sincere hug I have ever sent through cyber space. I am absolutely gutted for you honey. Can't even begin to imagine where your head is at but I'm nodding my head as I read the other girls post in don't give up hope ~ you have a family of blastos there ready to nestle into their home too!! My thoughts are absolutely with you & your partner today. Xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @tjuls...

It really sucks!
    I keep telling myself that's part of the game and we all know the rules and the percentages so we need to be prepared for BTN but still... Suxxxxx!!

You did absolutely everything u could on this cycle and you smashed it brillantly! The rest is a bit like a lottery and not in your hands so I guess thats not consolation but at least a peace of mind.

Now on a bright side, here are 2 good news for u:
    1/ You have excellent embies waiting for you and compared to the whole stim process, the next cycle will be a walk in the park for u.

2/ You just won the 2 best cycle buddies ever ie @VickyP and very humble myself! 😜

Very happy to welcome you in our lil club xoxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for the abundance of support .. I really appreciate it.
    @VickyP- I've read a mixed bag of opinions about that debate fresh vs frozen.. I know my little blast was a warrior- it didnt fail me, I feel I had failed it. If my other frozens are just as strong if not stronger, thats fantastic.. I'm going to ready my body for the next warrior. I'm not the first and I know I wont be the last. I'm going to just drown myself in the bathtub filled to the rim with red wine tonight

Thank you for the awesome roll call again @Billie2 - AND yes it hurts like hell. You'd think that after 14 months of this I should be ok, but it still kills. We get over it quickly, don't we? We are resilient women, we pick ourselve up, dust ourselves off and move on.
    Please please please feel free to post anything you like- even if its a response that none of us wants to hear. I love hearing all your experiences and thoughts and opinions.. even the doubtful ones!! LOL @VickyP @Billie2..

I'm feeling your virtual hug @MissTilly!! Very comforting hun
    Yay! @LillyM-- happy to have you and @VickyP as cycle buddies!! Hope 3 is cozy and not a crowd

After a mini cry with hubby this morning, we are soo ready to move on.
    I called the nurse this morning and got instructions to continue with the Crinone and wait out til Fri for the BT. Once the HCG is clearly neg, then an apptment with FS can be scheduled. She gave me the option to not wait and just do BT today or tomorrow. But I was in a vulnerable state and chose to wait til Fri. Now I'm thinking maybe I shouldnt..
    Any thoughts?

Welcome @Lisau77 !! Sorry I didnt get to say a proper hello

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving your roll call work @Billie2!!

So helpful and funny 😊

Hang in there, a few more days and u're done with the stim! U're doing great xxx