Closed Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, that's a great acu deal!! How weird is it the first! I couldn't fully relax either the first time because I was too distracted by the fact there was a need in my forehead! Lol! Apparently that was yo help centre my chi. Such a weird sensation hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your experience @onedaymaybebaby! That sounds like quite a bit of administrative tangle-up. I have to say I am glad we don't have to jump through as many hoops in Sydney.
    @MissTilly - the sessions are 1 hour each though. @tjuls had a much better special deal with her acupuncturist-turned-friend! I would say $40 for 1.5/2 hours is an EXCELLENT deal. and Yes, the needle on the forehead was very distracting too - I tried to sleep, but hey, you don't sleep with needles poked in everywhere do you? Did you feel more relaxed and comfy in the following sessions?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

@VickyP, I only had one more session which was the one straight after transfer at her place in Bondi ~ she was so lovely and already had a very friendly vibe about her after only one previous appt. So it was lovely being made felt so at ease in a different environment again to the first one. I think I was more relaxed just knowing that the whole 'process' of it all was done and dusted and was then just the horrid 2ww ahead of us. But maybe the acu helped to put me at peace with it all be all zen like 'what ever will be will be' 🙏🏻 hummmm 😌

What a bugger @onedaybabymaybe!! Wish it was easier for you! I do kind of get why they're doing it like that though 😕, they can't really make future appts if all the boxes aren't ticked otherwise they could be making appts that later have to be cancelled incase all the info isn't back as yet but they should have at least got you to start on the police check stuff before today's gp appt especially if today's outcome wasn't going to effect that part of it! I know for Sydney they were great in squeezing our appts in on the one day as we were travelling 7 hours each way so I was so appreciative of this also. However, our FS appt was nearly cancelled after our GP appt as there was something up with the aircon in the clinic that day which was making the FS feel ill, when they called us while we killing time between appts to see if they could reschedule the FS appt I said nuh uh as that day was the only day we could have done it so the FS ended up seeing us which we were very grateful for. We had also scheduled the nursing appt for later that day so we were extremely lucky to get all 3 sorted in the one day. Maybe, could you change clinics to Sydney? Hehe! That way you wouldn't have to do the police check, line your appts up for the same day and have a 3 week holiday I'm Sydney during the cycle! Silly Vic rules, but it seems like you've got the ball well and truly rolling now and hopefully your check comes back ASAP!! Good luck honey! Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    @VickyP, I only had one more session which was the one straight after transfer at her place in Bondi ~ she was so lovely and already had a very friendly vibe about her after only one previous appt. So it was lovely being made felt so at ease in a different environment again to the first one. I think I was more relaxed just knowing that the whole 'process' of it all was done and dusted and was then just the horrid 2ww ahead of us. But maybe the acu helped to put me at peace with it all be all zen like 'what ever will be will be' 🙏🏻 hummmm 😌

What a bugger @onedaybabymaybe!! Wish it was easier for you! I do kind of get why they're doing it like that though 😕, they can't really make future appts if all the boxes aren't ticked otherwise they could be making appts that later have to be cancelled incase all the info isn't back as yet but they should have at least got you to start on the police check stuff before today's gp appt especially if today's outcome wasn't going to effect that part of it! I know for Sydney they were great in squeezing our appts in on the one day as we were travelling 7 hours each way so I was so appreciative of this also. However, our FS appt was nearly cancelled after our GP appt as there was something up with the aircon in the clinic that day which was making the FS feel ill, when they called us while we killing time between appts to see if they could reschedule the FS appt I said nuh uh as that day was the only day we could have done it so the FS ended up seeing us which we were very grateful for. We had also scheduled the nursing appt for later that day so we were extremely lucky to get all 3 sorted in the one day. Maybe, could you change clinics to Sydney? Hehe! That way you wouldn't have to do the police check, line your appts up for the same day and have a 3 week holiday I'm Sydney during the cycle! Silly Vic rules, but it seems like you've got the ball well and truly rolling now and hopefully your check comes back ASAP!! Good luck honey! Xx
    Thank you @MissTilly 😊 Totally agree with you on that one, I could imagine they would get a lot of cancellations if police checks hadn't come back in time, and FS appts are the big one so to speak so it's not ideal to waste their time and potentially upset other patients! Just a bit frustrated that they made me wait with the police checks, but that's just how it is and if we end up having to wait another month then maybe it was meant to be 😊 Yes VIC is the 'nanny state', so many different rules and regulations here 😛 Gosh a holiday in Sydney sounds fab, if it weren't that we are about to have a two week holiday I'd probably seriously consider it 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about all the hassle with the police checks @onedaymaybebaby. Really how important is to have for the GP apptment to be done to get a police check under way? They wouldnt have so many cancellations if they'd just let couples have the police checks done BEFORE the GP apptment? I really hope you dont have to wait til April to start your cycle! MissTilly's suggestion is sounding more and more appealing

So I had a shock this afternoon. Got home in time for Crinone, laid down, pulled undies down and a BROWN STAIN!! Now.. I know I mentioned the runs earlier on-- but I'm 100% I wiped cleaned afterwards.. So EKKKKK is this implantation bleeding??? Its dark brown- more than a spot but way less than a period. I don't usually spot before AF either.. The spotting stopped but residual still coming out with the Crinone.. This is making me very very hopeful.
    I didnt have IB with DS ( not that I can remember)..Seeing that just gave me renewed motivation to hold out til Fri

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Yes, definitely take the day off. If you are bloated and with a sensitive belly that means your ovaries are on fire and working extra hours! This last round I didn't feel sore at all after EPU, just bloated as hell, and had to pee every two hours. You're being a champion, you got that day off well deserved!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I needed most of week of after epu, but I was a bit hyper stimulated...so don't plan too much

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisau77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's IB @tjuls! Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone!! Glad to hear that you're all going strong! I've been managing to keep fairly distracted which is the best way to make the time pass to a distant FET... Along with rewatching offspring series 3, cried and laughed so much...

Great roll call @Billie2 and thinking of you for the EPU... Definitely rest afterwards!!! And wish you the very best.

So much exciting news on here @MissTilly, fantastic news!!!!! and @tjuls fingers crossed!! Also great tips on crinone thanks, even just knowing when to use it is useful. I can't wait!

Hope the ohss has gone away by now @VickyP, hopefully with your frozen little ones you won't need to go through stimming again.

I'm sure that good things are around the corner for ALL of you!! And that the doctors will be able to fine tune things if needed next time around. Awesome support on this forum and advice.

Afm, I'm waiting for surgery on Friday to remove polyps.. That's if the hospital doesn't cancel and as long as AF doesn't show up... AF is supposed to have come and gone in last few days but hasn't turned up. But I had a weird AF 5 days after EPU.. (20 Jan) which apparently is completely normal after a lucrin trigger. Though I had no idea at the time!! I've googled but can't find anything online about when to expect next AF ... I'm hoping it won't show up and I can get the polyps removed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo! So happy to post the #1000 post on our little forum! Just noticed as I hit reply! Such an amazing group of women we have here! Can we all just be besties for life now? Hehe!

Omg @tjuls.... That's a FANTASTIC sign! Especially if you don't normally spot!!! 🙊 So exciting! Oh please let it be a BFP when you POAS tomorrow!

Hello lovely @RainbowLorikeet! Great to hear you're going well, I hope your surgery on Friday is uneventful ~ you're such a trooper! Hang in there honey, not long to go now!! Stay away AF!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (10-02-2016),RainbowLorikeet  (10-02-2016)