+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DH attended the first scan to date the pregnancies and the 20 week morph scan when we found out the sex. All other scans and appts I attended alone. He works in a job where part days off aren't possible and we didn't want him to take unnecessary leave before our bubs arrived. Would rather save it for afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope. DH works away, so if he is home then he will come, if not, I go on my own. I'm more concerned about him being home for the birth that appts so we make sure he has enough leave for the due date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The only appointments my dh attended with all of our 4 was the dating scan (except dd4, my mum came with me), and the 20 week scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH came to all ultrasounds and most appointments, though the few times he couldn't make it I had my student midwife with me so I wasn't alone. He's a tradie so he hardly ever knows what time he'll finish work & sometimes just can't get away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    He came to all ultrasounds, My antenatal appointments were through a young mums program (at 22, go figure) and you were meant to stay after for some information sessions, I didn't even stay so I didn't expect him to either.

Complete regrets about not going through a normal GP, If I had, he would have attended.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    He came to the first hospital appt, dating and 12week scan. The rest i was on my own. My came with me to the hospital appts after 36 weeks as i was delivering at a hospital an hour away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My husband attended the first two 'viability' scans, the 12 and 20 w scans and my final obs appointment .
    My mum came to all my other obs scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH went to the first and last OB appts and my 12 and 20 week scans, otherwise I went by myself (I had weekly appts after 24 weeks, there were a lot of them!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With DS he only came to the 20 week scan and the birth.

This time, he's coming to our dating scan on Friday because he happens to be home from work.

Im fine with him only coming to the scans he can make it too. I don't need him at the appointments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH came to every appointment with my DD (other than my 6 week check up after the birth). So far this pregnancy he has been to everything other than my first GP appointment (ie my two OB appointments and my 12 week scan). He intends to come to as many as possible. Last pregnancy, he even stayed overnight in the hospital when I was admitted for bleeding at 34 weeks.