+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 345
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,865
    Thanks
    5,072
    Thanked
    4,449
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post

    Does anyone suspect the new guy (brother of Brennan) might end up being the guy that Paige has been having an online relationship with? Just a theory.
    This is EXACTLY what I thought!!

    I'm looking forward to Nina Tucker coming back! I ❤️ Delta Goodrem I'm not a Harold fan. I'm interested to see how they write Madge back in!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    487
    Thanked
    1,050
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else think that they've brought Harold back to die?
    He had prostate cancer years ago when he left, then had the 'all clear' when he came for the last visit. I think Madge's appearance will be to 'take' him with her.

    Or is that a bit too much for an anniversary visit? Tbh I thought when he left with prostate cancer that they'd kill him off while he was gone so the viewers wouldn't have to try cope with him passing away!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

    ozeymumof5  (22-02-2015)

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,898
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I thought!!

    I'm looking forward to Nina Tucker coming back! I ❤️ Delta Goodrem I'm not a Harold fan. I'm interested to see how they write Madge back in!
    Yeah, WTH on the Madge comeback? She's been dead for at least a decade

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,898
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Does anyone else think that they've brought Harold back to die?
    He had prostate cancer years ago when he left, then had the 'all clear' when he came for the last visit. I think Madge's appearance will be to 'take' him with her.

    Or is that a bit too much for an anniversary visit? Tbh I thought when he left with prostate cancer that they'd kill him off while he was gone so the viewers wouldn't have to try cope with him passing away!
    That's a credible theory I reckon

  6. #35
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,865
    Thanks
    5,072
    Thanked
    4,449
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Does anyone else think that they've brought Harold back to die?
    He had prostate cancer years ago when he left, then had the 'all clear' when he came for the last visit. I think Madge's appearance will be to 'take' him with her.

    Or is that a bit too much for an anniversary visit? Tbh I thought when he left with prostate cancer that they'd kill him off while he was gone so the viewers wouldn't have to try cope with him passing away!
    Oooh! I like your thinking!

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Neighbours 30 years - 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post

    Does anyone suspect the new guy (brother of Brennan) might end up being the guy that Paige has been having an online relationship with?
    I think so. Paige was messaging Bryson as Tyler walked into the cafe, Bryson missed his online date with paige while Tyler was at that uni party.... Etc. although wouldn't tyler have recognised paige? But the promos that have been on tv have shown them hooking up. Or at least it looks like him
    Last edited by azelqra; 10-02-2015 at 14:14.

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Neighbours 30 years - 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I think so. Paige was messaging Bryson as Tyler walked into the cafe, Bryson missed his online date with paige while Tyler was at that uni party.... Etc. although wouldn't tyler have recognised paige? But the promos that have been on tv have shown them hooking up. Or at least it looks like him
    Well we were wrong! Haha

    Eta: About Bryson/tyler
    Last edited by azelqra; 17-02-2015 at 20:39.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,865
    Thanks
    5,072
    Thanked
    4,449
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I think so. Paige was messaging Bryson as Tyler walked into the cafe, Bryson missed his online date with paige while Tyler was at that uni party.... Etc. although wouldn't tyler have recognised paige? But the promos that have been on tv have shown them hooking up. Or at least it looks like him
    I think they do hook up. Hopefully Imogen doesn't fall for him too or that would send her over the edge!

    Is anyone else finding this season boring so far? They promised so much and have delivered so little!

    Oh and I'm glad Brennan is becoming a cop again - I'm surprised it's taken him this long!

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I think they do hook up. Hopefully Imogen doesn't fall for him too or that would send her over the edge!

    Is anyone else finding this season boring so far? They promised so much and have delivered so little!

    Oh and I'm glad Brennan is becoming a cop again - I'm surprised it's taken him this long!
    Well things are starting to happen with Ol jelly belly back and he's obviously divorcing Carolyn... And yesssss Brennan in a cop uniform? Thank you TV soap gods

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (17-02-2015)

  12. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,378
    Thanks
    6,112
    Thanked
    2,758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Why is Matt so cranky at Caleb? What'd he do?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due in May 2015
    By Tarni83 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-04-2015, 20:27
  2. TTC in 2015
    By MrsMummaButterfly in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-01-2015, 21:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!