+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post

Does anyone suspect the new guy (brother of Brennan) might end up being the guy that Paige has been having an online relationship with? Just a theory.
    This is EXACTLY what I thought!!

I'm looking forward to Nina Tucker coming back! I ❤️ Delta Goodrem I'm not a Harold fan. I'm interested to see how they write Madge back in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else think that they've brought Harold back to die?
    He had prostate cancer years ago when he left, then had the 'all clear' when he came for the last visit. I think Madge's appearance will be to 'take' him with her.

Or is that a bit too much for an anniversary visit? Tbh I thought when he left with prostate cancer that they'd kill him off while he was gone so the viewers wouldn't have to try cope with him passing away!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

ozeymumof5  (22-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    This is EXACTLY what I thought!!

I'm looking forward to Nina Tucker coming back! I ❤️ Delta Goodrem I'm not a Harold fan. I'm interested to see how they write Madge back in!
    Yeah, WTH on the Madge comeback? She's been dead for at least a decade

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    He had prostate cancer years ago when he left, then had the 'all clear' when he came for the last visit. I think Madge's appearance will be to 'take' him with her.

Or is that a bit too much for an anniversary visit? Tbh I thought when he left with prostate cancer that they'd kill him off while he was gone so the viewers wouldn't have to try cope with him passing away!
    That's a credible theory I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post

Oooh! I like your thinking!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Neighbours 30 years - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Degrassi View Post

Does anyone suspect the new guy (brother of Brennan) might end up being the guy that Paige has been having an online relationship with?
    I think so. Paige was messaging Bryson as Tyler walked into the cafe, Bryson missed his online date with paige while Tyler was at that uni party.... Etc. although wouldn't tyler have recognised paige? But the promos that have been on tv have shown them hooking up. Or at least it looks like him
    Last edited by azelqra; 10-02-2015 at 14:14.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Neighbours 30 years - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I think so. Paige was messaging Bryson as Tyler walked into the cafe, Bryson missed his online date with paige while Tyler was at that uni party.... Etc. although wouldn't tyler have recognised paige? But the promos that have been on tv have shown them hooking up. Or at least it looks like him
    Well we were wrong! Haha

Eta: About Bryson/tyler
    Last edited by azelqra; 17-02-2015 at 20:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I think they do hook up. Hopefully Imogen doesn't fall for him too or that would send her over the edge!

Is anyone else finding this season boring so far? They promised so much and have delivered so little!

Oh and I'm glad Brennan is becoming a cop again - I'm surprised it's taken him this long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I think they do hook up. Hopefully Imogen doesn't fall for him too or that would send her over the edge!

Is anyone else finding this season boring so far? They promised so much and have delivered so little!

Oh and I'm glad Brennan is becoming a cop again - I'm surprised it's taken him this long!
    Well things are starting to happen with Ol jelly belly back and he's obviously divorcing Carolyn... And yesssss Brennan in a cop uniform? Thank you TV soap gods

11. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Why is Matt so cranky at Caleb? What'd he do?