+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default does temp tracking work in a busy life?

So I'm going hard on TTC #3 in 2015 and after scoping out O tracking options at the chemist I bought, among other options, a thermometer to do temp tracking. When I got it home and read the instructions it said to test first thing in the morning before moving, and that I'm looking for a half degree drop in temp to identify O. Seems like that would be hard to spot, and hard to do with 2 kids to get up for in the mornings!

Do they work? Do other ladies pick up a half degree temp drop? Does it have to be before I do anything in the morning? I've got my doubts I can manage that! Good thing I've also got a First Response Pregnancy Planner kit, and a Clear Blue Ovulation tracker, so I'm probably all stocked up on alternatives...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work shift work and found that I still got pretty accurate temps. Try to take it after a minimum of three hours sleep and it should still do the job.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (03-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do shifts too.. Wake up all different times and it works. I can see a,shift after o. As soon as I wake up i take it. Takes less than 30sec and I have fertility friend app that I record it in. So exciting waking up each morning finding out the next piece of the puzzle

5. The Following User Says Thank You to slipper For This Useful Post:

Happy Camper  (03-01-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Hospitality babysitting work/life balance
    By XmasDayBub in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-09-2014, 19:20
  2. Temp work
    By MrsMummaButterfly in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:44
  3. Treating life like work