+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As hard as it is you need to forget about him. He isn't being a partner to you or a father to your child.
    Focus on your gorgeous son and leave that deadbeat in the past.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on the arrival of your baby! Focus your energy on your baby and your family members. .. Instead of that negative ion. Embrace the many sweet experience your baby can bring.
    Seek some professional assistance if you deem fit, just to be sure you are on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly congratulations on your son, secondly I'm sorry for the stress your partner is putting you through. I am also compelled to say to you be strong in fighting for a life you and your son deserve. Just because he is the father does not mean he can treat you all anyway we wants. Your family sound amazing and I am glad you and your son has that support. My brother got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 20. They separated before my nephew was born as she wanted to be by her mum. He was always stuffing her around and has been in and out of my nephews life who is now 14 (mostly out). He is now separated from his wife (living in different countries) but having a kind of long distance relationship and now they want kids together. My brother will not be there for his wife or any children she has. He is too selfish and I know I am derailing the topic a little bit here but it isn't always an age thing. A mate of mine was a dad at 15 and he was up at nights and working hard and an exceptional dad still many years later. My point is don't try so hard to fix it lovey, let him go and listen to your parents on this. There is someone exceptional out there for your little family just give it time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your son and sorry that your boyfriend has turned in a major ********. He needs some counseling and so do you thank goodness you have such a supportive family providing you with help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I am appalled that he pushed your 4 year old brother. He needs to grow up and atm I would not have anything to do with him.
    Enjoy your baby. Don't worry about organising visitations. If he wants that he can ask you and you can do it when you are ready. His behaviour is not acceptable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tell your boyfriend to f*** off and raise your son without him. You are lucky to have a lot of family support so I'm sure you can do without this d*** who just makes your life harder and more stressful. He is abusive to you and apparently to your four year old brother too. What is the point of having him around and having your son grow up around him? What good could come of it?

You sound like a great mum with a wonderful family, and you clearly want what's best for your son. Being a single mother isn't a bad thing when the other option is an abusive relationship.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention that also, with witnessed violence to your young brother already he is in noway safe to be around your son, maturity levels and age is irrelevant in violence to other people especially vulnerable small children your poor brother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leave your boyfriend in the past and move on. He's not worth the time or effort you've put in and I'm sure you don't want your son witnessing his sh*tty behaviour.

I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You sound like you have such a wonderful family. In my opinion you shouldn't have to try so hard to facilitate a civil relationship with him if he isn't interested. He sounds awful and if he really wanted to be in your little boys life he would be. Your partner seems angry and he's lashing out and taking it out on everybody so I would honestly steer clear. He may come around or he may never change but what will stay consistent is you. You and your family sound very level headed and loving and that's what your Ds needs. I agree that your partner is probably just doing what a lot of young fathers do, I can imagine it totally sucks but you deserve a lot more and by the sounds of it your ds is living in a stable environment without him around. He brings the toxic and negativity in so don't feed into it. Good luck with everything and congrats on your beautiful boy, you will be ok

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (02-01-2015),LifeInShadesOfGrey  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much. It's going to be difficult but I know I can do it