+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are we all travelling? I did a sneaky weigh in today and I am down to 89 kgs- that's 5 kgs gone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bounty cakes in the oven. Stay tuned...

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Benes View Post
    Bounty cakes in the oven. Stay tuned...
    Ok, so...

WHAT IS A BOUNTY CAKE AND WHERE DO I GET ONE

I'm going well. Feeling strong emotionally despite my meltdown last night and just liking the effect this is all having on me. I think I'm down around 7-8 kg but not entirely sure.

I'm thinking of moving onto 12WBT next week because I love her workouts and then food planning recipes from each program. Not sure. I'm so glad I did this though. Thanks for inspiring me @Elaine Benes :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post
    Ok, so...

WHAT IS A BOUNTY CAKE AND WHERE DO I GET ONE

I'm going well. Feeling strong emotionally despite my meltdown last night and just liking the effect this is all having on me. I think I'm down around 7-8 kg but not entirely sure.

I'm thinking of moving onto 12WBT next week because I love her workouts and then food planning recipes from each program. Not sure. I'm so glad I did this though. Thanks for inspiring me @Elaine Benes :-)
    http://www.losebabyweight.com.au/healthy-bounty-cake/

I did it in a muffin tin. It rocks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the 12WBT - I did it between babies and struggled. 1200 cals a day is just not enough for me!

7-8 kgs is freaking awesome! You have done a great job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Wow! Some great weight loss girls!!!!

I've lost 3.2kgs as of yesterday. I'm happy with that as I haven't been doing the exercises at all.

I will continue to do the eating but won't worry about lunches because with 2 under 3, it's just too hard to prepare the lunches. My goal overall is 8kgs, so if I can get there in another 6-8 weeks of eating like I have been on the challenge I'll be happy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (30-01-2015),harvs  (31-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Is everyone signed up just for this challenge or did you get the general website bi-monthly membership?

I signed up to the bi-monthly membership so I'll still have access to the site but I'm unsure if I will still be able to get all the recipes still. Does anyone know?

I want to keep going with the eating, but I'll generally allow myself a few treats here and there and won't mind if I eat lunch out once or twice a week.

1 day left ladies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Yep I signed up to the bi-monthly membership thing. I believe you can access everything.

I'm going to use it meal plan then do the 12WBT workouts, which I loooove :-)

Having a bit of a blowout this weekend, which is disappointing but I have decided to embrace it and will up the ante from Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post
    Yep I signed up to the bi-monthly membership thing. I believe you can access everything.

I'm going to use it meal plan then do the 12WBT workouts, which I loooove :-)

Having a bit of a blowout this weekend, which is disappointing but I have decided to embrace it and will up the ante from Monday.
    What does the 12WBT involve exercise wise? Is it quite different to this one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well there are different levels you can sign up for ranging from beginner to advanced, fitness, toning, half-marathon, maintenance etc. Then within that you can set your exercise type so for example if you have it set to gym it recommends which type of class you do for that day. If you have it for home you can ****** the workouts which are full on but I love them, or there are similar exercise sort of 'lists' to healthy mummy that you can download and print. I prefer the healthy mummy meals by a long shot, although there are a couple of killer 12WBT ones.

And I'm justifying the cost factor by considering it an investment in my health and wellbeing that is cheaper than a gym membership :-)