+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had my first session at the gym. I did 10 mins moderate pace treadmill, 10 mins rowing machine, 10 mins elliptical trainer and 5 Min cool down on treadmill. I has the jelly legs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't lost very much - my weight keeps going up and down but I generally feel better (although I'm actually sick at the moment) and we as a family are eating so much better.
    I look better somehow though and my clothes seem to fit better so that makes me happy.
    I wonder if my body is holding onto my weight as I'm exclusively breastfeeding. Last time I gained weight when I breastfed so at least this time I'm not gaining weight but slightly losing instead.
    I have found that if I don't eat almost all my calories my supply drops so I am making sure I eat enough.
    Last night we had the roasted cauliflower and chicken salad - it was great. Very fancy 😊
    I really want to try the custard now after reading in here about it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You could be right about the breastfeeding. I have deliberately upped my cals the last two days and my milk cannons were back in action this morning

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (21-01-2015),CookingMonster  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed myself this afternoon and I've lost some weight - about 2kg now. I am feeling less bloated too. I was naughty on the weekend and had pizza twice and felt terrible afterwards - bloated and not satisfied at all. I've learnt my lesson - good food certainly agrees with me more than junk

I'm still sick so struggling to make all the meals but today I had natural muesli with skim milk and natural yoghurt. For lunch 2 fried eggs (in tiny amount of coconut oil) with a wholegrain tortilla.
    Dinner tonight I'm not sure - perhaps out with dh as I really need to go grocery shopping and also still feeling too sick to cook a decent dinner.
    I made the custard last night - nice - it tasted like bread and butter pudding without the bread or butter ha ha.

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I've lost 2.3kg to date and though I can't notice it, everyone has been asking if ice lost weight.

Mentally today has been hard. I just wanted a big bowl of pasta with melted cheese and I felt like chocolate, then donuts - really feeling like I need some white carbs and sugar. Well not need, but desperately want!!

Pepper salmon on mashed sweet potato is for dinner. I made it last week and it was delish!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @A-Squared I was so excited yesterday for my big carby birthday bolognese slathered in cheese and as soon as I ate it my body yelled at me and I felt crook as for about an hour. It was an effort to get through tbh.

So, your dreams may be better than your reality :-)

Tonight I ate the lemon chicken and vegetable bake. It was so yummy. I used thermy vegetable stock and saved the Parmesan from my lunchtime recipe to add on top. Soooo delicious. I'mma put that on my easy make again list!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post
    @A-Squared I was so excited yesterday for my big carby birthday bolognese slathered in cheese and as soon as I ate it my body yelled at me and I felt crook as for about an hour. It was an effort to get through tbh.

Tonight I ate the lemon chicken and vegetable bake. It was so yummy. I used thermy vegetable stock and saved the Parmesan from my lunchtime recipe to add on top. Soooo delicious. I'mma put that on my easy make again list!
    Oh Happy Birthday!!!

Good to know it wasn't so appetising! Maybe I'll eat something really bad for me as soon as the 28 days is over to convince me to keep going as I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post

I experienced something like this last night. We went out for dinner and I chose sensibly - chicken Caesar wrap with no chips. I did however eat off the salad bar and ate just a bit too much. I felt quite uncomfortable and regretted it afterwards.
    I guess I am used to sensible serving sizes and lighter food.

We had the green tea and ginger salmon tonight - was nice but needed a bit of salt. Again dh loved it - I'm so happy that he is enjoying the food - it makes it easier to stick to.

I'm planning on keeping going after the challenge finishes. I'll just use it for my meal planning and still keep track of my calories.
    What is everyone else planning on doing when the challenge is over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    This week has some amazing recipes!
    @CookingMonster I am going to continue meal planning probably for another 8 weeks and gradually up the exercise then see after that. I find it easy to get in and stay in a zone but as soon as I give myself any sort of leeway I can go off the rails very quickly.

Afm I'm feeling down tonight as a) I sliced my foot open at work yesterday so can't do the extra workouts I wanted to after my birthday and b) they put on a birthday morning tea for me at work and it would've been rude to ignore the cake and stuff. Oh well, slow and steady I guess :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Well I'm totes impressed with myself. I was meant to have chicken parmigiana tonight but couldn't be bothered finding something to flattenate the meat with and making breadcrumbs etc, so...

I made a chicken, spinach, mozzarella and Parmesan pita pizza with pumpkin seeds, lemon pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. So yummy :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (23-01-2015)