+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default some symptoms but negative tests? opinions please?!!!!

I hope this makes sense. My cycle is a bit all over the place so it's difficult to pinpoint when I ovulated but I'm on CD21 but my cycle ranges from 3 weekly to 4 weekly.

I have some pregnancy symptoms like really sore nipples and slight nausea. Pregnancy tests are negative although I did see a faint line on a FR test but it was the next day so i discounted that obviously.

If I am having pregnancy symptoms though, wouldn't that surely mean there's hormones in my body that the pregnancy test would pick up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you TTC? When I first started I could of sworn I was pregnant. I was dizzy, nauseous, sore boo.bs and my AF was up to CD50. HPT was negative so I got bloods done and they were negative.
    I was so obsessed about falling pregnant that my body was mimicking one. I wasn't pregnant. I stressed too much that it played havoc on my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i am and after a MC a few months back too. I am hoping I am pregnant but totally over thinking it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    Yes i am and after a MC a few months back too. I am hoping I am pregnant but totally over thinking it!!!
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck to you and I hope it happens for you soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The symptoms that you have are caused by the progesterone rise after ov. If you don't normally have this then you might be preg. If you are cd21 though, I would say keep testing every morning as it's most likely too early. Was there a line when the test dried did you say? That could be a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I was ttc DD, I had 'symptoms' the first month trying, and AF arrived right on time. The next month, a different set of symptoms and still no BFP. This continued for 9 cycles. The month I fell pregnant, I had no symptoms at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's still so early for someone who has irregular cycles. This time around I got my bfp cd30. I only ovulated cd21!!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have very irregular cycles, and I had suspicions about being pregnant and tested with two tests, two days apart all negative.

Waited 10 days, tested and got very strong positives.

It may just be too early to test yet. Wait a week and then try again.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah the head says wait , but I find it hard! I just did a test and I think there is a faint line but I just cant tell if i am imagining it. I might find a POAS addict thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am just starting to ttc.
    I stopped taking the pill late Nov 14, had the usual WB then my oh my the side effects of coming off the pill!!!
    I have been on it since i was 13, now 27 so i was expecting some strange things to go on.
    I've had it all! Sore nipples, left lower back pain (still have it, its a strange dull pain) bloated, tired, moody, etc etc. Doc says its fine and just my ovary having a melt down (whatever that means?).
    I got my first real AF on the 1st of Jan (Yay! happy new year to me! lol).
    The cramps, OH THE CRAMPS. I think i remember why i went on the pill all those years ago!
    Nice to know im not the only one with these symptoms! Ive taken 4 tests and even got a blood test done, all negative. Im not TTC like mad, just not thinking about it. Good luck.