+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Heavy bleeding and cramps after stopping pill

Quick question. . I stopped taking the pill 3 days ago (1 week into the hormone pill cycle) Yesterday I started spotting and today have pretty heavy bleeding and major cramps. Seem to be only period like symptoms though. Is this an actual period ? Or just my body cleansing the medication. .? Curious as wondering when I can expect to start ovulating again. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you have your period. If you stopped 3 days into the pills your period would come back again I think.

It should stop as normal and then your cycle will fix itself. Could go back straight away or take a little time.

Download the ap pink pad its is great to help track and see what your cycle is like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I stopped 1 week into the active pills..so it's only been a week since my last period.. I had been off it for 3 days before the bleeding started. Ur probably right though..I just thought it might take a little longer before it started. Also..if hubby and I did have sex the day I stopped..there is no chance I got preggo right..? Especially considering I'm bleeding now. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think u have just tricked ur body into having a period. I don't think u could have got pregnant straight away. But the moment you finish this bleed jump straight on it