Closed Thread
Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been having AF type cramps since Friday (which I think was 7DPO) and am not expecting AF until Saturday or Sunday.

Every time I go to the bathroom I expect AF but nothing yet.

I'm still new to all this, do you get those types of cramps during implantation? I don't normally get cramps like this for so long in the lead up to AF!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (05-07-2016),KJane13  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes you can get cramps during implantation and in early stages of pregnancy @NelopeJ88 Hopefully this is a good sign for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird hooray to ewcm!
    Bugger about teeth - best to look after mama and get it fixed ! Fx it's all sorted sooner @KJane13 not sure about evening primrose oil - but a clean organic sustainable fish oil can do the trick also ! Great for DH too! @NelopeJ88 fx that's good news for you coming - sounds very promising
    any IB?

Cd13 for me today more ewcm yesterday I'll do my opk this morning fx fx fx
    hagent done these opks in ages but with DH have natural treatment we want to give it best shot
    gosh he's making he laugh his tea is really strong and potent and last night he's working himself up to taking and I said cheekily what's you doing ... Reply
    strengthening the factory getting my workers ready ! Haha love it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (05-07-2016),MUG81  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Cd11
    cd12
    cd13 ( now)
    gearing up to "o" looking good !
    I think pos opk will be tomorrow ! fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pic quality bad try again
    image.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, mind if I join your thread?

Had a weird experience last month where I saw two lines before AF was due, twice. Not sure if it was a chem or evap lines, but regardless I shouldn't have seen them at all if I'd waited until AF was due. So I'm not testing until that point this time. CD 5 today. Will be testing late July. Baby dust to all!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (05-07-2016),KJane13  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NelopeJ88 yes cramps are a sign of implantation, in my experience (an entire 2 cycles ) I found I am more aware of what's happening down there, like my senses are heighten and I am looking out for stuff, so I feel more cramps etc ... Then AF arrives and it sucks. I hope that is not the case for you, just what I have experienced so far.
    @curlybird definitely look after your self first and get the dentist thing done - my doctor told me before we started trying to get our dental checkup ... I am not 100% why though?
    @KJane13 I have been taking Evening Primrose Oil for about 10 months now, but for a different reason... Is it meant to help/affect fertilely as well?

hi @MrsDL welcome! Hmmm that is odd, possibly a chemical? I have only recently learnt that that is a thing, before I always thought if you see a positive it's a positive. I am CD 5 today as well
    @Felicia haha your DH - getting his workers ready! Good that he is getting on board with tea & anything that might help.

Sorry I didn't realise how long this post was getting! I am CD5, I have started using my clear blue ovulation kit, and just trying to focus on 'today' ... Until Thursday which I am trying to not think/stress about, but it's in the back of my mind. I am so scared I am going to need IVF.
    Who knows, just have to wait and see what the professionals say - and stay off google! Lol.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia I'd say the big o day will be tomorrow, hope you have had fun doing the baby dance
    @monkey88 having issues with your teeth can cause issues with getting pregnant. I problem should have got all this sorted before ttc my DD but im scared of the dentist. Good thing i didn't put it off any longer as the dentist said my tooth would probably snap off in the future.
    @MrsDL welcome hun, sounds like possible dodgy tests or chem pregnancy. I had a few pos tests while i was still on the pill, i think they were faulty tests as i did further tests and they were negative. Good luck for this cycle
    @monkey88 At least if you do find out now if you need to do ivf you haven't had a year of heart ache and disappointment.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (05-07-2016),monkey88  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsDL welcome I'm completely with you on waiting to test , it saves a lot of heart ache
    sorry for what you just went through
    I hope yoir stay here is quick and yoir bfp is just around the corner @monkey88 I hope you get answers quickly -positive thinking
    trust in your body it's an amazing machine @curlybird it's like rabbits in our house since getting back from holidays ha ha ha de stressed and quality time does wonders
    heaps of ewcm today - it's show time!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia hahahhaa put those legs up in the air after.. lololol

Maybe i should jump dh tonight. Im still yet to get a pos opk. I haven't noticed any ewcm today.. maybe I've already ovulated?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (05-07-2016)