Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. It s been a while since I've been here
    Busy with work and life in general
    Af due today. Yesterday I got very strong
    And so starts a journey to completing our family

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (30-06-2016),curlybird  (29-06-2016),Felicia  (01-07-2016),NelopeJ88  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KJane13 I can't see a line either, sorry
    @curlybird 4 days early, what I thought was possibly pregnancy signs, cos I thought it's way too early for my period, was actually my period.
    It's weird, that 2 week wait I am stressed & almost depressed by the end of it ... But then once AF arrives I always feel so upbeat, like now I am pretty happy and positive about everything... Maybe because I have a new 'month'?

@Sirena89 big congratulations! That's so exciting! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sirena89 OMG YAY! Congratulations!!
    @monkey88 i would keep an eye on your cycles, if this is regular occurrence it might mean your luteal phase isn't long enough for the egg to implant. This is the issue i had, and it took my 5 months to realise there was an issue with my cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird what's a luteal phase? Hmmm; I might need to look into this. from memory majority of my cycles fall exactly on my due date, I use 'my period tracker'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 luteal phase is the time from ovulation to your period .. Time when the egg implants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok. It really is a miracle how anyone ever falls pregnant ... So many things that can stand in the way.

I will keep an eye on it, and bring it up in my appointment next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sirena89 , that's awesome congratulations!

I'm cd30, 12dpo and still bfn. Think it's time to admit defeat this month... What I don't understand is I was so sure I was pregnant! All the cramps and pains, the nausea.. I couldn't have imagined them or just been more focused on them.. I don't understand . I have no idea if this is a thing but perhaps I had a fertilised egg (and what I was feeling was the result of hormones released because of that) that then was unable to implant or a bad egg? I'm sort of in shock and won't really believe it until af arrives. I just hope it comes tomorrow and doesn't leave me waiting and questioning things for a few days.

I have brought a digital opk so I'm excited to try that next month. I understand what you mean about being positive when af shows up @monkey88. Letting go of this month and start of a new cycle hopefully we are lucky and get some April babies in here soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always wondered the same thing as well?! It's so horrible when your that sure and then to be met with disappointment.

What kit did you get? I tried the Clear Blue one last month and am going to again this month, it was like $50 but I figure for the peace of mind of thinking 'I have done everything I can' it's worth it.

Oooh fingers crossed for April babies! I am pumped! Let's do this

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey88 View Post
    I have always wondered the same thing as well?! It's so horrible when your that sure and then to be met with disappointment.

What kit did you get? I tried the Clear Blue one last month and am going to again this month, it was like $50 but I figure for the peace of mind of thinking 'I have done everything I can' it's worth it.

Oooh fingers crossed for April babies! I am pumped! Let's do this
    I got the clear blue one as well, $32 at chemist warehouse. First time using an opk and since I have PCOS I'm always just guessing when I ovulate.. So it will be interesting to see what date it happens!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KJane13 $32! I got ripped off lol, will have to go to that chemist!

Fingers crossed it works miracles for both of us in July xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

KJane13  (29-06-2016)