Closed Thread
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Do do you mind if I join in here too? I feel I need people to talk about TTC and you seem like such a supportive group.

This was our first month TTC. I came off the pill in May after being on it for about 10 years and we didn't really try that month (still BD but didn't really expect anything), just waited to get all the pill hormones out of my system. My cycle was 30days which is what it used to be before I went on the pill. I'm hoping that it will be that regularly from now on.

I'm currently in TWW & 3dpo. To help pass the time today because I had a day off work I read through this whole thread!!

I haven't told anyone that we are TTC and don't want to because I don't want the pressure! SIL told everyone they were TTC and 18mths later finally conceived - everyone as always asking if they were pregnant and it was hard for them to keep saying no. I don't deal well with stress so just DH and I know that that's it!

Also I'm not POAS unless AF is late because I don't want the heartache!
    @Felicia you are such an inspiration. I may have cried a few times reading some of your comments. Your DH and DS sound wonderful though. Fx the Chinese herbs help and you have a BFP in no time at all.

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @NelopeJ88 ! Good luck with ur TTC journey
    That's good that you're cycle was regular after the pill, fingers crossed u get ur BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good that you're cycle was regular after the pill, fingers crossed u get ur BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I have no idea why that posted a million times! sorry everyone!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (28-06-2016),NelopeJ88  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @curlybird @monkey88 @KJane13 really good point! It is so disappointing. Getting more so with each passing month. I'm only starting month 3. Waiting for ovulation maybe Friday.
    Last edited by CcegG; 30-06-2016 at 01:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 hahaha you can delete posts. Also i can't see an line sorry, there is a slight indentation line in the test which is where the dye goes and you can still see this if the light hits it right. How many dpo are you?
    @Nelopj88 Welcome, i hope your ttc journey is a nice short one If you aren't already, i would start tacking your cycles and try pin point ovulation
    @monkey88 Sorry to hear af arrived, how early did she arrive? Not long until your appointment! Hope they give you good news.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

NelopeJ88  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 hahaha you can delete posts. Also i can't see an line sorry, there is a slight indentation line in the test which is where the dye goes and you can still see this if the light hits it right. How many dpo are you?

@Nelopj88 Welcome, i hope your ttc journey is a nice short one If you aren't already, i would start tacking your cycles and try pin point ovulation

@monkey88 Sorry to hear af arrived, how early did she arrive? Not long until your appointment! Hope they give you good news.
    Last edited by curlybird; 28-06-2016 at 23:51.