Closed Thread
Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird ! how r u going after coming off the pill?
    Some months I watch for every single twinge and think it's a symptom, then when I get the I figure I must've imagined it ... But there's no imagining these symptoms! I also thought my right side felt harder when examining my abdomen, didn't say anything to DH and he noticed too! Has anyone else ever experienced this?
    @monkey88 how are you going? ::

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

@KJane13 I am excited and hopeful for you! Fingers & toes crossed for BFP (I think I got that right )

I decided to get another opinion ... I am pretty impatient at the best of times, so wasn't sure if I was trying to rush things and being silly, but I think after what you ladies said ... There is no point in wasting my time for 12 months when in my gut I know there is a high chance of being a problem. It's a shame I can't just be tested for blocked tubes and be done with it, what's the harm of a little tubal flushing?
    So I am booked in on Friday with a new GP - and I am going to say I have been trying for over 12 months.

How many girls are active in this group? It was nice of you to ask me how things are, and good to see everyone seems to follow each other's stories & care about them too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #4

Last edited by monkey88; 22-06-2016 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's a hive of activity in here ladies
    I'm actively ttc - obversly , there are a couple but not to many - either have bubbas or pregnant @monkey88 good luck with new GP hope it can ease your mind @KJane13 sounding so good for you Hun me when is AF due

asfm negative IC this morning still no AF - nausea gone ...
    waiting waiting waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys . There's definitely something going on inside my uterus... Just hope it's a baby and that it sticks! I've even started pre natal vitamins. I'm cd23 so 7 more days til af would be due. The urge to poas is killing me! Will wait as long as I can though.. Scared of seeing that .. Positive thinking tho!
    @Felicia sorry but what is IC? How late is af now? Fxd for u
    @monkey88 that seems like a great decision to me, hopefully you get the answers u r looking for

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KJane13 For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KJane13 I would keep taking the prenatal vitamins even if you aren't preg, its better have them in your system ready for when you do fall pregnant

@monkey88 Sounds like a plan, hopefully they are do some tests for you and that all is good

@Felicia Your body likes to play tricks on you I hope that maybe the IC isn't sensitive enough to pick up a bfp or that af shows herself soon and doesn't keep you waiting.

@Dom82 & @Sirena89 How are you going ladies? Haven't heard from you in a while? Hope all is well
    Last edited by curlybird; 22-06-2016 at 23:42.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (23-06-2016),KJane13  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea @curlybird. I hadn't gotten them before because call me superstitious but I didn't want to tempt fate! But now that I'm taking them I won't stop even if I'm not pregnant this month

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still figuring out the type of chat in this forum, and tbh I wasn't sure if people on want to chat about the good stuff or if I can chat to you about the bad as well? I honestly didn't want to bring others down with my problems.

But today was pretty crap for me... I decided to call my previous GP from all those years ago to see if they had the records of when I had Chlamydia ... They did and I worked out I probably had it for 4 years before getting treatment.

4 years - I would be surprised if my tubes haven't turned into dust! I am devastated, In my mind I always guessed about 1 year.
    I have my doctors apt tomorrow to get that referral, so I just have to stay positive until I get properly tested. Who knows, miracles happen right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @monkey88 we are here to talk about the good and the bad. We are all here to give each other support and advice.

Im sorry to hear that you had a badv day, i hope the doctors tomorrow can give you more insight and get some testing done to find out what the outcome is. I hope there is still a chance you can conceive naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @curlybird will let you know how I go today xx